Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi newbie with lean pcos looking for help last chance for a girl after 3 boys

Hi everyone, I have 3 boys and I am struggling with not having a girl so we have decided to give it one last go. Hubby is against ht! I conceived the 1st boy without any problems then after 5 years when trying again we found out I had pcos and had a struggle to get pregnant resulting in 3 years of ttc fell pregnant on Gonal f injectables after clomid failed. Breastfed my son for 8 months then stopped took Clomid and metformin and fell first month with my 3rd. I am now 9 months in and only breast feeding number 3 in the morning. My question is timing of when we should TTc again ideally a year or 2 would suit best but what if I need to do it before my body goes back to its pcos ways. Anyone any experience.? And how likely is it we could even get a girl through swaying

Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have very good results with PCOS and swaying for pink. I'm very pleased with our results for PCOSers!!

I want you on one of the alternate diets in this thread: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...rt-3-pcos.html

I would def. recommend Clomid and Metformin again!! Even though you got boys on them before, they do sway pink, so I'd get them if at all possible.

I also suggest you do exercise if at all possible. While 60 minutes a day, 6-7 days a week is best, with PCOS you need to do some exercise even if you can't get up to the full 60 6-7 recommendation.

I think you should TTC when it's right for you and your family. PCOS can be controlled for with diet, exercise,and medication, so don't let the fear that the PCOS will flare up deter you from doing what is right for your family!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic I’ve been reading a lot of your stuff I will ref be looking for your help and a personalised sway plan I just need to decide when.

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post