Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Here, swaying pink after two boys 🎀 I have a question

Hi gals, I’m a new user on the site however I’ve been browsing these forums for years! And atomic is the swaying God and I just knew I needed to get in touch with her 😁 I have a question because my husband and I have finally decided to have one more baby and because this last pregnancy will be high risk for me, it will be my last chance to have my baby girl that I so desperately want. We looked into IVF/PGD but it is definitely out of price range so swaying is my only alternative and I want to try to give it my all. I’m interested in purchasing a personal plan but I wanted to know if someone could tell me what the success rates are if you buy a personal plan or where I can find the statistics? I was apart of another website (won’t mention their name) and a lot of their techniques just didn’t make a lot of sense to me. With my two sons, I know for sure that my husband and I had a lot of sex around my ovulation time and my pH was a lot higher than it is now and his pH has always been very alkaline. He was also 31/32 when both of our boys were conceived and he’ll be 36 when we try to conceive this time and I’m not sure if age will make a difference. Any input and help would be greatly appreciated!
    8/12/14 7/7/15 Praying for a little to complete our family!

2. Likes pinkinthestars liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MomofBoys_ View Post
    Hi gals, I’m a new user on the site however I’ve been browsing these forums for years! And atomic is the swaying God and I just knew I needed to get in touch with her �� I have a question because my husband and I have finally decided to have one more baby and because this last pregnancy will be high risk for me, it will be my last chance to have my baby girl that I so desperately want. We looked into IVF/PGD but it is definitely out of price range so swaying is my only alternative and I want to try to give it my all. I’m interested in purchasing a personal plan but I wanted to know if someone could tell me what the success rates are if you buy a personal plan or where I can find the statistics? I was apart of another website (won’t mention their name) and a lot of their techniques just didn’t make a lot of sense to me. With my two sons, I know for sure that my husband and I had a lot of sex around my ovulation time and my pH was a lot higher than it is now and his pH has always been very alkaline. He was also 31/32 when both of our boys were conceived and he’ll be 36 when we try to conceive this time and I’m not sure if age will make a difference. Any input and help would be greatly appreciated!
    Welcome MomofBoys_
    Wishing you luck on your Gender journey we are all right here with you
    Statistics are available I'll try to locate the direct link for you and post it here so you can look at it
    Taurus chic ♉Mom to
    2008 .Baby boy born 2009 now my Angel MC 2011 2012
    2016 Confirmed BFP!!! June 2016

Baby Girl born Feb 2017
    My Successful Girl Sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post870111

considering to retry for another girl october 2017
    Confirmed BFP hoping for more pink dust 💖

Due 17th of August 2018 born 27th August 2018
    My 2nd Successful Girl Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post974086

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taurus chic ♉Mom to
    2008 .Baby boy born 2009 now my Angel MC 2011 2012
    2016 Confirmed BFP!!! June 2016

Baby Girl born Feb 2017
    My Successful Girl Sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post870111

considering to retry for another girl october 2017
    Confirmed BFP hoping for more pink dust 💖

Due 17th of August 2018 born 27th August 2018
    My 2nd Successful Girl Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post974086

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

Our stats on the Custom Plans are the same range as the overall success rates of the site, about 66-68% depending on the month (we update our stats monthly). Depending on the sway tactics you use, your results can go as high as 75%. The Custom Swayers don't get any insider info, they're just people who need or want a little extra help with their sways. In fact many of them cannot even do a full on sway due to health issues or medication or other concerns, which is why they bought the plan - so you can't always just compare the results with Custom Plans anyway as many of my Custom Swayers do have special circumstances that affect their ability to sway.

Anyway, just hit me up with whatever questions you have! That's what I'm here for!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes pinkinthestars liked this post