Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cut back a lot on pork and red meat too. Hopefully enough! My two pregnancies were very different. I was 99% sure that I was having a girl with DS2! Every old wives tale, symptom, etc pointed to girl. My cravings were different too. I was so convinced that I referred to my bump as she, up until the gender scan. Imagine my devistation when I found out she was actually a he! I didn't believe the ultrasound tech and made her check like 3 times. �� I also cried my eyes out afterwards. DS2 is the most incredible little boy and I cannot imagine my life without him in it. He is so different than my first son. I wouldn't trade him for anything! We are going into this sway with the assumption that it will be another boy; but if it's a girl, we will obviously be ecstatic too. �� I think there is a simple blood test out now, where you can find out the gender at 10 or 11 weeks? Are you planning to do anything like that?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m so sorry you had that disappointment but I think you have the right attitude for this pregnancy. My daughter and son’s pregnancies were night and day from each other so I was curious to see which this one would be like and I know it’s still super early but it’s definitely more like my son’s pregnancy but hoping that doesn’t mean anything. Don’t get me wrong I love my son to pieces and he is definitely a mama’s boy while my daughter is a full daddy’s girl but my daughter wants a sister so very bad I’m almost afraid to find out before birth and disappoint her. I can just picture those sibling gender disappointment videos and my pregnant emotional self doesn’t even want to think of that. She is 4 and wishes out her bedroom window every night hoping for a little sister. She does love her brother to pieces though and they both get along great. I’m really impatient so I will probably find out the sex early!
    Baby Girl December 2013
    Baby Boy June 2016
    Baby #3 Due November 2018

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you find out what you're having yet?!! I just had a phone consultation for my NIPT blood work and I'm having a girl!!! I am in disbelief!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017, Elena86 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!! I wish one attempt worked for me...all 5 of my boys were conceived with just one attempt!! Its like getting pregnant after a one night stand 5 times lol..
    :

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Remember though, even if you got boys in the past doing something, it doesn't mean it wasn't swaying pink for you. If you go from 80% likely to have a boy (which some of us with lots o boys may be) to 60% likely to have a boy, you'll still have more boys than girls even though something was swaying 20% (numbers are made up, the principle is real, though)

I hate to see people assume they ahve to do the opposite of everything. You don't. YOu only need to do the opposite of things that are swaying BLUE. It would be a major step in the wrong direction to do things that you were doing in the past that were actually swaying pink for you out of some misguided attempt to do everything differently. The only things you need to change are the things that sway blue.

Doing what has worked for most people, most of the time is what has gotten the best success rates. So do those things!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Are you due with boy #5 now?! If so, what kind of changes did you make? I feel like I had so many boy sway factors going on that I had to change a lot about my entire lifestyle (temporarily). As Atomic mentioned, I tried to keep anything that actually did sway girl, but there wasn't much, so I had to change all the things that were swaying blue.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congratulations
    I was wondering did you know which side you ovulated from

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink1980 View Post
    congratulations
    I was wondering did you know which side you ovulated from
    Thank you! I'm not sure which side I ovulated from... but one odd thing I did notice really early on in the pregnancy (and I have no idea if it's related to anything), is that I constantly found myself sleeping/waking up on my right side. I almost always sleep on my left (including when I was pregnant with my two boys). This was one thing that made me wonder if she would be a girl, as odd as that sounds.

12. Thanks Pink1980 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I doubt it meant anything genderwise, but it's still interesting! Thanks for sharing and again, huge congrats!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12