Thread: Swaying pink

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying pink

Hi!
    I've been lurking around for years, now's finally time to start planning my sway. I've got 2 wonderful boys. So far my plan is to do the LE PCOS diet. I'm in a wheelchair due to a spinal cord injury. I've got lots of weight to lose. I've no official diagnosis of PCOS, but I've got the typical body hair pattern and get ovarian cysts that sometimes ruptures. I will probably have to go low calorie wise, I'm thinking maximum 1200 calories. My metabolism is lower than average peoples since the muscles of my legs and buttocks pretty much have faded. I'm also thinking of Pregnitude, one attempt and peppermint tea. I actually really like peppermint tea and it lessens some of the "male pattern" hair growth for me. I absolutely can't stand coffee. I've seen green coffee capsules being sold as weight loss supplement. Any thoughts of whether it would be a good idea to try those? I'm very moderate with alcohol due to some of the medications I'm on. I'm already on fibre. I will try to do some excersise but it won't be an hour a day. I am a couch potato at the moment but plan to exercise mainly to promote my health and wellbeing. I'm thankfull for your thoughts.

2. Likes pinkinthestars liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think most everything you mention is a great idea and exactly what I'd have recommended for you.

PCOS-type diet (although I prefer to see you guys start off at 1500 minimum and cut back if you need to, you know your body better than I do and I see the wisdom in having yourself at 1200 if you can stand it)

Pregnitude - I'd have you do 2 sachets during follicular phase, then go to 1 during luteal phase, then wean off at BFP gradually spacing the doses further and further out till down to one per week, then you can drop them.

Pep tea - while I normally don't recommend this any more since it's messed with people's cycles, since you already know it can help with some PCO-type symptoms I think it's worth trying to see how you tolerate that.

I would not have you do the green coffee supp. We don't know how coffee works for swaying and I don't want to take the chance that it could possibly sway blue for you.

Everyone with PCO-tendencies needs to exercise even if they can't get up to the full amount of time. The benefits to blood sugar are so huge that they counteract any theoretical risks of building muscle (which are not at all proven, totally theoretical!)

Good luck and let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks Rosa-dreams thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosa-dreams View Post
    Hi!
    I've been lurking around for years, now's finally time to start planning my sway. I've got 2 wonderful boys. So far my plan is to do the LE PCOS diet. I'm in a wheelchair due to a spinal cord injury. I've got lots of weight to lose. I've no official diagnosis of PCOS, but I've got the typical body hair pattern and get ovarian cysts that sometimes ruptures. I will probably have to go low calorie wise, I'm thinking maximum 1200 calories. My metabolism is lower than average peoples since the muscles of my legs and buttocks pretty much have faded. I'm also thinking of Pregnitude, one attempt and peppermint tea. I actually really like peppermint tea and it lessens some of the "male pattern" hair growth for me. I absolutely can't stand coffee. I've seen green coffee capsules being sold as weight loss supplement. Any thoughts of whether it would be a good idea to try those? I'm very moderate with alcohol due to some of the medications I'm on. I'm already on fibre. I will try to do some excersise but it won't be an hour a day. I am a couch potato at the moment but plan to exercise mainly to promote my health and wellbeing. I'm thankfull for your thoughts.
    Wishing you the best of luck on your swaying journey Rosa-dreams and welcome
    Taurus chic ♉Mom to
    2008 .Baby boy born 2009 now my Angel MC 2011 2012
    2016 Confirmed BFP!!! June 2016

Baby Girl born Feb 2017
    My Successful Girl Sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post870111

considering to retry for another girl october 2017
    Confirmed BFP hoping for more pink dust 💖

Due 17th of August 2018 born 27th August 2018
    My 2nd Successful Girl Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post974086

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Rosa-dreams thanked for this post