Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou! What do you mean by sweet spot ? I think I'm very fertile so I want to do everything to lower my condition and make me more girl friendly

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Just to share my personal story for whatever it's worth I have two with closeish age gaps. between my 3rd and 4th, they are about 21 months apart. I got pregnant with my 4th catching the first egg while breastfeeding (well, second, after my first period at about 7 months postpartum my cycle stopped for several months and I got the egg before even getting another period) so pretty easily. So my cycle resumed fairly quickly, and I got pregnant easily. Then, with my 5th, my period did not come back till 18 months postpartum, and it took us 6 months to get pregnant. This is the longest by far it ever took my cycle to come back and also the longest it's ever taken me to get pregnant. And I got a girl. So you have to consider the reasons why it took my cycle so much longer to come back, and why it took me longer to get pregnant (declined condition and fertility) and can't just see that based on the number of months between babies.

When you conceived your girl were you still exclusively breastfeeding? How many times a day? There is a 26 month age gap between DS1 and DS2 , and I got my period back about 2 months after breastfeeding him and then once off the Implant I got pregnant first try so maybe I am super fertile? I will see how it plans out maybe and doing diet, BF, excersie and McKinnon to reduce fertility and just hope that it does reduce it but I guess I will never know if I am in good condition or not

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagirl1 View Post
    When you conceived your girl were you still exclusively breastfeeding? How many times a day? There is a 26 month age gap between DS1 and DS2 , and I got my period back about 2 months after breastfeeding him and then once off the Implant I got pregnant first try so maybe I am super fertile? I will see how it plans out maybe and doing diet, BF, excersie and McKinnon to reduce fertility and just hope that it does reduce it but I guess I will never know if I am in good condition or not
    You WILL never know. There is NO WAY for us to know what gender anyone's baby is going to be. We just can't tell and I think the more you sit and think about it and try to analyze every sign, it undermines your sway anyway by putting you in the "control freak" zone.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, I was still exclusively breastfeeding BOTH boys and many times a day.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou! What do you mean by sweet spot ? I think I'm very fertile so I want to do everything to lower my condition and make me more girl friendly
    I was just meaning that for those couples wanting to conceive quickly after a previous birth there might need to be a bit of a juggling act. You will want to still be relatively fertile (possibly swaying boy) as you're wanting to get pregnant quickly despite the fact that your body is likely not wanting to get pregnant too soon pp. But you're also wanting to be in a declining maternal condition to sway pink. I was just meaning that if you push a pink sway too hard too soon after a birth with the hope of getting pregnant within a year pp (in hopes of having the close spacing to sway pink) then you may reduce your chances of getting pregnant at all. Hence you may not end up conceiving with the close spacing you were aiming for. It may need to be a balancing act of fertility vs declining condition. Not sure if I've explained my thinking well but hope you get my idea.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that makes perfect sense Rhanks very much , I think I'll start to try to conceive few months before 1 year pp and if it takes longer then that's fine , I'll still be pink swaying and lowering my fertility condition so all is good.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic, just very confusing as I keep hearing about Irish twins ? Being that most likely to have same gender if under 2 years gender gap? What are your thoughts with that theory? Also are there gender dreaming results or evidence to support conciving under a year pp sways girl etc?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's what I'm trying to explain to you. There can be no evidence because women who are in good condition and are highly fertile have more boys, but that doesn't mean close child spacing is not swaying pink. If someone comes into conception with an 80% chance of a boy, and then does something that gets them to 60% likely to have a boy, that is a huge pink sway, but looking at it from the outside it would appear to sway blue. That is the problem with looking around at people's results - it doesn't really tell you what is going on, because some people are more likely to have boys and girls to begin with and without correcting for that, you can't know what is really happening. There are also many other considerations to account for, such as breast vs. bottle feeding (bottle feeling means your cycle will generally come back sooner), which could potentially skew results.

The reason why I am very strongly convinced that close child spacing sways pink is biology. Everything that suppresses fertility, especially those natural birth control methods your body uses, has swayed pink for us. Being within 6-12 months postpartum means your body is not going to be in 100% condition or fertility and that sways pink. We just can't see this in the population because of all the other factors governing who is actually getting pregnant that quickly. But it's still a thing.

If you don't believe this is a thing, don't use it for pink (I think it's awfully hard on the body anyway). I don't care what you guys do and am not going to sit here and try to talk anyone into TTC within a year of having a baby because I don't think it's best for anyone physically or sanitywise. I really do strongly urge blue swayers to wait between babies, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12