Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi! Dr Potter US?!

Hi, I have 2 boys (3 and 18months) and wanting to go to the US to Dr Potter to get my girl!
    Can anyone point me in the right direction to find other people’s stories of Dr Potter or statistics on how many cycles it takes. I think i only have the opportunity to do one cycle (financially, emotionally).
    We conceived out boys quickly and naturally.
    I’d love to talk to anyone gender selecting thru Dr Potter!
    Thanks girls!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Kez27, I'm sorry I can't help with the info you are after but I just wanted to say Hi! I am in a similar situation to you. I have 2 boys (3.5 and 14 months) and we are planning on going to the US in the hope of having our girl. We are contemplating Dr Kolb or Dr Potter (I am still deciding). I am 35 and based in QLD, what about you? I think from what I've read it seems like some people try multiple times and some get lucky first go. Like you, we can probably only have one shot at this which is nerve wracking!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Kez, yes me and my husband went to Dr Potter in July 17 and I am due now.
    Are you a dream member? You can see everyone's cycles then.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MOB01 View Post
    Hi Kez27, I'm sorry I can't help with the info you are after but I just wanted to say Hi! I am in a similar situation to you. I have 2 boys (3.5 and 14 months) and we are planning on going to the US in the hope of having our girl. We are contemplating Dr Kolb or Dr Potter (I am still deciding). I am 35 and based in QLD, what about you? I think from what I've read it seems like some people try multiple times and some get lucky first go. Like you, we can probably only have one shot at this which is nerve wracking!
    Hello!! Yes so nerve wracking!! I’m 29 and in NSW. I really want a little girl but would for my sons to find out one day and feel unwanted. Which Dr are you leaning towards? I would love to go around Oct this year!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawazza View Post
    Hi Kez, yes me and my husband went to Dr Potter in July 17 and I am due now.
    Are you a dream member? You can see everyone's cycles then.
    Hi Kawazza, ive paid the money to be a dream member but cant see anything different than before (i.e. cant see anyone's cycles) so I must be waiting to be approved or something!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kez27 View Post
    Hello!! Yes so nerve wracking!! I’m 29 and in NSW. I really want a little girl but would for my sons to find out one day and feel unwanted. Which Dr are you leaning towards? I would love to go around Oct this year!
    I know what you mean and I think we aren’t going to tell anyone except each other and my Mum who already knows just because I’m worried my second son won’t feel wanted (when in fact he’s an amazing little guy and I wouldn’t swap him for any girl). It’s really nobody’s business how any of our children are conceived! I’m leaning towards Dr Kolb as I’ve had a friend see him and she spoke very positively of him and had a successful experience. I’ve got a phone meeting with him later in the week! We are looking at going in September if that works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know what you mean and I think we aren’t going to tell anyone except each other and my Mum who already knows just because I’m worried my second son won’t feel wanted (when in fact he’s an amazing little guy and I wouldn’t swap him for any girl). It’s really nobody’s business how any of our children are conceived! I’m leaning towards Dr Kolb as I’ve had a friend see him and she spoke very positively of him and had a successful experience. I’ve got a phone meeting with him later in the week! We are looking at going in September if that works out.

That’s so exciting!!! Please give us an update how the call with Dr Kolb goes!! We had the first call with Graeme last Monday and he seemed nice. Just need to find a local Dr/OB to do all the scripts etc. Once I’m happy we have a Dr locally then we’ll talk to Dr Kolb! I’m worried I’ll speak to Dr Kolb and get excited and then not find a local Dr/OB

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How did your phone meeting with Dr Kolb go MOB01?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry for the late reply I keep forgetting to check in on here!

We did a Skype call with Dr Kolb last weekend and it went really well. Both my partner and really liked him, he was very personable and answered all our questions. We are just waiting on an email from his office now to tell us what pretesting we need to do.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have you found any information about Drs in your area that can help with the meds etc that you would need?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast