So helpful! Thank you so much for all the hard work you’ve put
    Into this!

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes prenatal vitamins add nutrients and we are trying to avoid that if possible. It's fine for your health to start prenatal at BFP. Only folic acid/folate has been shown to prevent birth defects when taken prior to conceiving.

For weight loss, I want you guys to stop losing weight (or hold steady) at BMI 21 and below. If you're already below that then don't lose anything. That way you have a little margin for error if some weight does still continue to come off. At BMI 18.5 that is the absolute barest minimum (and when you're petite, it only takes a few lbs to drop from BMI 21 to 18.5, so PLEASE stop losing weight at BMI 21 so you have that cushion).

Yes the diet changes over time are what matters by far and away more than weight loss.

We never use compressed FR any more. It was too hard to stick with, cut odds of conception too much, and none of the frequency patterns worked anyway. The important thing is the one attempt, stick with that as long as you can. If your husband is under 35 he can do abstain, if over 35 do daily release, or just do daily release anyway since you guys have been apart for so long! Neither abstain nor daily release has worked anyway. Be sure to drop the frequency before adding attempts.
    Atomic sagebrush, I’m extremely confused. So neither abstaining nor frequent release has worked? You say to do one attempt when TTC pink. Then what does DH do in the meantime if neither abstaining or frequent release work? Or am I reading this wrong? Help!
    Last edited by MamaT; April 20th, 2018 at 10:29 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, unfortunately neither abstain nor FR (daily release) has worked, getting over 10% lower than the overall success rate of the site. i do still let people use them if they so desire at least at first, but they just have not been effective and cut odds of conception hugely.

You can either have DH "do what he does" which is just whatever pattern you guys would normally release in (protected, except for one attempt) or have him do regular release every 2-4 days either on his own or with you, with a condom, and then keep the one attempt.

Some people BD unprotected every 4 days (either in a Monday-Thurs pattern or Mon-Fri) but I do like you guys to give it a month or two or three on one attempt before going to e4d unless you're in a huge hurry to conceive.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12