Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Husbands/pcos and timing

Hi,

I joined yesterday and became a dream member but I am not sure where to look for the extra parts of the site?

I also have a few questions for when you have time...

Husbands - do they need to do a diet/avoid anything? Mine is not that supportive of a third child although he has agreed and would prefer it to be a girl. I probably can't get him to change loads but was wondering if there are some must dos.

PCOS - I have this although it never affected my cycles and more was a hormonal weight issue and I have painful cysts sometimes. What would you suggest carb wise if it's pretty mild?

WHEN - Also because I am still breastfeeding my cycles are not that predictable - long and sometimes I think my body is gearing up to ovulation but then it doesn't quite happen. When do I BD?

Massively appreciate this resource and advice. My mum keeps telling me I have to have a girl. My priority is a lovely healthy baby but I want to know I tried everything I could to give myself the best chance.

2. Dislikes atomic sagebrush disliked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya just thought id say my hubby didnt change his diet in anyway. Hes not a great red meat eater anyways / doesnt drink coffee etc.
    Im sure others will mention what stuff does help but I didnt ask DH to as felt id become somewhat of a control freak.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Parying4agirl View Post
    Hiya just thought id say my hubby didnt change his diet in anyway. Hes not a great red meat eater anyways / doesnt drink coffee etc.
    Im sure others will mention what stuff does help but I didnt ask DH to as felt id become somewhat of a control freak.
    Thank you for letting me know. He is a big coffee drinker but I’m sure he can skip the red meat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by SoFullofHope; April 25th, 2018 at 07:59 AM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you.x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to the main forum here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ There will be some sections that are highlighted in a different color that say "Dream Member" on them and those are the Dream Member forums. I can give you a link to them, but it's easier to do it this way since there are several different ones to investigate.

If he is not supportive I think it's best not to ask him to do anything. It's unlikely that hubby's diet matters much if at all and the more we ask of them, the less cooperative they tend to get. The standard advice is for him to cut back on red meat, ALL meat, or even go vegan. Eating more soy foods and drinking 12-48 oz. soy milk a day may help. But I would not burn my goodwill on that. Most of our husbands, mine included, did nothing to sway and we still get good results for girls anyway.

We get very good results for PCOS swayers. There are a couple variations in diet in this thread. genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/9052-swaying-under-special-circumstances-part-3-pcos.html

We have a method called "every 4 days" which will work very well for you. Just have unprotected sex every 4 days (and you can do this in the "Monday/Thursday" pattern for best odds of conception, or "Monday/Friday" pattern for best odds of pink - doesn't have to be those days per se, it is just that's how you count the days). This ensures you are always in with one attempt regardless of when you ovulate and it's a great way to TTC when you're not sure when/if you're ovulating.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for such a thoughtful and comprehensive response. Can i check do you suggest 4 days from the end of my period or from around the time i think i'm ovulating. Should my husband have waiting a number of days before this and be ejaculating between attempts?

Finally i am now unclear having read many threads about if i should be including supplements or not? The LE diet is definitely helping me lose the weight i need to which is a bonus but i am more run down than normal but that could just be living with two little boys!

Really appreciate all your time and help.x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From the end of your period. That way whenever O shows up you will have the pattern in place and you won't even be thinking about it any more (this is good for your sway)

The only two supps we've found to be effective/necessary are fiber and folic acid/folate. Some people choose to take cal/mag - while I don't recommend it, that is at your discretion.

There are a couple more supps that people with moderate to severe PCOS may take, but most of the sway supps (cranberry, aspirin, antihistamine, vitex, peppermint, saw palmetto) are not safe, really mess up the cycle, and have not worked anyway.

If you were considering anything else please run em by me first, I'm happy to tell you why you shouldn't take whatever it is (or why you should altho that does not happen often, LOL - we get best results without the supps)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From the end of your period. That way whenever O shows up you will have the pattern in place and you won't even be thinking about it any more (this is good for your sway)

The only two supps we've found to be effective/necessary are fiber and folic acid/folate. Some people choose to take cal/mag - while I don't recommend it, that is at your discretion.

There are a couple more supps that people with moderate to severe PCOS may take, but most of the sway supps (cranberry, aspirin, antihistamine, vitex, peppermint, saw palmetto) are not safe, really mess up the cycle, and have not worked anyway.

If you were considering anything else please run em by me first, I'm happy to tell you why you shouldn't take whatever it is (or why you should altho that does not happen often, LOL - we get best results without the supps)