Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

5 boys ttc girl. Again

I am new here and I can use a little help. I swayed twice and lost both pregnancies. One at 8 weeks, the other at 16. Without swaying I had 5 boys quite easily. I was part of another forum but wasnt getting responses and found that some of the information didnt make sense looking at their own statistics. Then I just found this place. I was already on a limited diet for 2 weeks and exercising. Difference was counting nutrients here and taking supplements there. I stopped with supplements and went on LE diet, staying in the ranges. Except potassium I cant seems to get close and sodium which will be fine. I ate two meals beautifully today and thought I would be fine but I'm not. I'm not seeing so well and feeling lightheaded. I'm going to guess I got zero iron. Without supplements. What is the trick to feel good. I ate solid meals.

Also, I drink a coffe about 3hours after waking and I'm wondering if I need to really fast before my first meal at 11/12 or coffee is ok. Otherwise I'll move it to my meal.

I'm really scared I will MC from swaying again. I know everyone says it's not related, but I've been reading so many posts and it's very common. And I was prego 3 times in one year. Two sways- 2 MC. Last one I ditched the sway and baby boy #3 came along.

I exercise daily on treadmill or brisk walks and I'm scared that I may be missing something like iron that would be giving me blurry vision.

Any ideas for me?

It's my last chance ttc. I w as not to do everything in nt power, just not die.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! I'm so glad you found us.

Re diet, stop whatever you're doing that is making you feel unwell. That is not right or normal and we have to get that figured out right away before continuing on. CAn you explain what you mean when you say "on potassium you can't get close"? And how much sodium are you getting??

I think you need to resume whatever supplements you were taking and wean off them. I wonder if stopping supplements suddenly might have contributed to your feeling not so healthy right now. Can you tell me everything you were taking and I'll help you wean off of them more safely.

Do you have a total for how much fat, protein, and calories you're eating??? Many foods are fortified with iron, and iron takes many weeks to develop a shortage so it's unlikely that being short on iron one day is causing your health issue. But we can add in iron supplements, this is something I give to many people. But I don't think this is a low iron situation. This is likely from low potassium OR coming off supplements suddenly OR low blood sugar. I want you to go back to eating normally for a few days and see if things get better because what you are describing is not right.

Re 2 meals, try having 3. Both 2 and 3 meals are fine. Coffee is fine in the morning too.

I have a really in depth analysis of miscarriage and how swaying may or may not be related here. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...scarriage.html I agree I believe that some of the sites/sway tactics may actually increase rates of miscarriage but we try to do things very safely here and whenever I find anything that I believe harmful I drop it from the sway.

if you continue feeling unwell after eating normally again please get to the doctor to be checked out. While I agree this all seems too coincidental it is of course possible to develop a health problem at any time and it may be something else oging on that needs to be fixed. And if it gets worse even without correcting diet please get in to the doc too! I am not a doctor and I can't give you medical advice, so do not hesitate to seek professional help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for responding. I feel like I have been posting all over the site, lol, but I was hoping I would get a response from anyone really. I have a feeling you are right, it is supplement related. I was taking two cranberry pills a day, no idea how much. 300 and something maybe. And two acidophilus, saw palmetto, two Kirkland calcium magnesium pills, FA, vitamin E, vitamin c. Only continued the FA. That and stopping to eat as much must have messed with my blood sugar. Oh and the exercise didnt help... I'm feeling a lot better but not all the way there yet. Still getting used to the no snacking and dropped sugar. Subconsciously I would know to eat every time my blood sugar dropped, I guess. Yesterday I ate 3 meals and it was better but my stomach was still grumbling at night. I'm following the fitness app to watch my intake and yesterday I stayed in range. I'm going to wait until August to make any attempt, because the diet before was much higher in calories and fat. So itll be 12 weeks on the le diet when August ovulation comes. If it comes.

I need to figure out the vitex part and if I should use. I posted in that forum. I dont expect you to answer to everyone, I just thought others would weigh in with their opinions. Your time is valuable and as of now, my husband doesnt wsnt me putting any more money into this. I have been wasting and for nothing. Although I finally feel like I'm in the right place, it's hard explaining that this time is right. I was hoping to hear what others think in similar situations... I guess I'm not sure where to post. Thanks for responding.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Screenshot_20180614-143723_MyFitnessPal.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  292.4 KBName:  20180614_143813.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  105.3 KBName:  Screenshot_20180614-143639_MyFitnessPal.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  286.6 KBName:  Screenshot_20180614-143627_MyFitnessPal.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  326.4 KB

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some days on the site are really busy and then other days people aren't so active so it just is the luck of the draw how many responses you get in any given day. But I will answer everything you post eventually (and if you get more than 5 days out just give it a bump in case something went wrong)

Yes so then just eat a little more, and start the supps back in and wean off gradually instead of stopping cold turkey.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ