Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

5 boys ttc girl. Again

I am new here and I can use a little help. I swayed twice and lost both pregnancies. One at 8 weeks, the other at 16. Without swaying I had 5 boys quite easily. I was part of another forum but wasnt getting responses and found that some of the information didnt make sense looking at their own statistics. Then I just found this place. I was already on a limited diet for 2 weeks and exercising. Difference was counting nutrients here and taking supplements there. I stopped with supplements and went on LE diet, staying in the ranges. Except potassium I cant seems to get close and sodium which will be fine. I ate two meals beautifully today and thought I would be fine but I'm not. I'm not seeing so well and feeling lightheaded. I'm going to guess I got zero iron. Without supplements. What is the trick to feel good. I ate solid meals.

Also, I drink a coffe about 3hours after waking and I'm wondering if I need to really fast before my first meal at 11/12 or coffee is ok. Otherwise I'll move it to my meal.

I'm really scared I will MC from swaying again. I know everyone says it's not related, but I've been reading so many posts and it's very common. And I was prego 3 times in one year. Two sways- 2 MC. Last one I ditched the sway and baby boy #3 came along.

I exercise daily on treadmill or brisk walks and I'm scared that I may be missing something like iron that would be giving me blurry vision.

Any ideas for me?

It's my last chance ttc. I w as not to do everything in nt power, just not die.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you give an example of exactly what you've eaten (for say today)? Atomic is amazing and will be able to answer and provide recommendations but she will require more info than 'full 2 meals' as such. You should not be getting dizzy or feeling unwell doing the LE diet unless ypu are doing it wrong and you can have 3 meals a day. Please dont take that offensively, I did the same got dizzy and lightheaded at times initially and it was all about what I was eating that needed tweaking. Also Atomic stresses ALOT just how important it is you are getting enough potassium so by letting her know what you're eating she may be able to provide recommendations to increase wherever required. If you're exercising as well you will need to be on the upper limits of the le diet. Can you provide your weight and bmi if comfortable doing so? Can you also list what supplements plus quantities you were taking and if/how you weaned off them. Sorry for all the questions but they are likely things atomic will need to know and I'm just trying to cut down on some back and forth for you.

I also want to tell you how sorry I am for your losses I lost three pregnancies (all in the 1st trimester) before I finally conceived my rainbow baby (girl) after giving up ttc. It can happen and I hope so much it will become your reality as well

A few more questions if I may? Can you provide your age and dh's and his general lifestyle? Like exercise, high stress job etc? Is he taking any supplements? Did you have any fertiltiy testing done after the losses? Sorry if you did any of this on your initial post, I cant see while replying through Tapatalk...

There is alot of info on this site but it really becomes quite clear once you wrap your head around it. There are the standard (gotten good results) tactics for swaying plus other additional tactics that can be dropped if conception isn't happening. Be sure to question anything you don't understand or want more info on and when it comes time to ttc please join the 2ww & ttc monthly threads if you feel that would suit you. The women on this site are amazing and supportive! Good luck and I've subbed into this thread now so look forward to following your progress!

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to add to above, all three of my losses occurred after I stopped swaying so it had nothing at all to do with mine.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright... So here goes. Lol, I pulled out a computer because I cant write from my phone all this. Story background is I get all crazy when I want to do things, I go all in. I was part of another group and I bought tons of things and I need to just stop. I found this site and already, I wanted to cry when I saw that I even got a reply. I did not get full membership because I needed to see what I was doing before I did it. I don't have money to just throw.

I have 5 sons, all natural. I'm 33- soon 34, DH 35-soon 36. I am SAHM and he has a bit of a stressful job, nothing too crazy. Just lots and lots of walking around. Generally he is pretty stressed. I am 5"3 and last I checked, before all my crazy diet and exercise 139 pounds. I assume I lost a few. Generally I am not a great eater. I snack a lot, but healthy. I am a pretty healthy eater. Little chemicals and take out... I started a very low sodium diet about 2 weeks ago and I have been exercising for the last 3 months or so only twice a week. Two weeks ago I switched to 60 minutes a day for TTC. I wanted to conceive in this summer to throw a lot of variables in, I know many don't believe in, but I wanted everything to be thrown at this cuz it is my last chance. Chinese calendar and ions and all. So july and august seemed perfect.

I was taking saw palmetto (still am) acidophilus, cal/mag/d, FA, cranberry, Vit. E. I wanted to start Vitex but was waiting so long for it that I missed the first day of my cycle and was afraid to take it mid. DH is not changing diet, taking licorice root and cranberry only when I am ready to go for this. Like as soon as I get AF.

My cycles are having trouble since I started intense exercise. My period was late last month by 2 weeks. This time my cervix was SHOW and my ovulation scope was full ferning on Thursday. My temps were still low. Finally I got a positive OPK on this monday and my cervix is closed. Yesterday it was positive too and this morn my temps were still low. So if my temps don't soar tomorrow, I don't know if I am ovulating. Which TTC will not be possible. So as soon as my temps jump, I am going to start Vitex.

My MC were not considered anything spectacular. My doctor said it was normal. I was binging on aspartame and a lot of crap for those swayings, so honestly I am relieved a bit of their losses. This time I was trying to change things. I always thought I just could not have girls so they ended in MC. Made me sad that I could not, but I accepted it and just went for my last two and without swaying. Both boys.

The diet should not technically be too hard for me because I am not the best eater in general. I usually go two meals a day and don't have vitamins. Just I snack in between when my blood sugar drops. Makes me feel better. So I think that is what is missing.

Sample of meals

woke 6:40
    coffee 9:30 (not sure if I should push that to the first meal to be a true skipped meal)
    1:00
    two small slices of homemade Amish white bread (lots of milk and butter in recipe. didn't want to waste it)
    with a slice of low sodium, low fat swiss cheese melted,
    1 TBSP Organic Mayo
    1 cup+ spinach and cut up peeled cucumbers
    1 TBSP Tehini paste with no sodium mixed with water and a dab of lemon juice (for salad dressing)
    1 cup of organic fat free milk

I was stuffed

5/6:00

one skinless baked small chicken leg/thigh
    green beans
    1 cup of jasmine rice
    romaine lettuce with cucumbers and a few peppers

That is probably better than I ever ate before. Lol.

When I started feeling sick, I ate a handful of spinach and a quarter of a banana and felt a little better.

Throughout the day I drink plenty of filtered tap water

I think I answered all the questions. And I do 60 minutes of treadmill walking about 3.5 MPH and short bursts of running throughout 6 times a week.

I don't want to wait so many months to start trying. I wanted at least 6 weeks of diet. I already did the low sodium and low most of everything for the last two weeks.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, last week I drank TONS of milk. Was pretty low on calories and food aside from that. Was a different diet and it was full fat milk for a while. Without that week, it will only be 5 weeks until next ovulatoon being on the diet. Should I just wait until August cycle? Is 5 weeks LE until ovulatoon du, too short? I was talking supplements and drinking all that milk so I probably need more time on the diet? What do you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    12+ weeks on the diet has given best results but 6+ weeks exercise is ample I believe... I'll leave it for Atomic to advise from here, she will answer but may take a day or so as she works her way through all these free threads after the member ones and there's alot of both but she will respond!

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can wait until August to ttc . That will be enough time. Who even knows how longit will take me to get bfp. I have still not ovulated. Something isn't right. Diet or exercise, something is messing me up.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    12+ weeks on the diet has given best results but 6+ weeks exercise is ample I believe... I'll leave it for Atomic to advise from here, she will answer but may take a day or so as she works her way through all these free threads after the member ones and there's alot of both but she will respond!
    Also. What do you mean free threads? How does it work with getting responses? I posted in the private ttc girl le diet section and there also I'm not getting replies. Is she the only one who can respond to posts?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No she isn't but Atomic is the creator of this site and all the research and essays are her doing. She is in the US (Washington area I think?) so not sure what time zone you're in? So you became a member I'm assuming if you posted in the private threads?? I *think Atomic answers her coaching questions first, the dream member section next (what I think? you mean by private) and then these threads which can be accessed for free I bought a ttc plan at the beginning of Jan 2015 and it came with 6 months coaching (private quick access to Atomic). These threads that can be accessed free are answered when Atomic can get to them which is usually within a few days at the most. If you've posted in the dream member section you'll likely see an answer there sooner than here She answers an amazing amount of questions, and many of them for free so give her a couple days and she'll respond. In the meantime you've started on the LE diet so that's great! Try and stick to the 2-3 meals a day with no snacking. Have you accessed and read through the ttc a girl best practices? I cant seem to post links though tapatalk for some reason (they get sent for moderation) but if you look under the natural gender swaying, ttc a girl there'll be a thread there best practices.
    Last edited by Pbn3; June 14th, 2018 at 02:18 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some of these things I answered in other threads so I'll try to pick out the stuff I haven't covered and then if you feel I'm missing anything please ask again and I'll cover it.

You can have a delayed ovulation and still be ovulating. If your period comes in a fairly reliable time frame (doesn't have to be regular, I mean anywhere within 6-8 weeks) you are very likely ovulating. I really can't recommend taking vitex with an irregular cycle unless you know it's caused by PCOS and not a restrictive diet/exercise because vitex only works for PCOS and if you take it when your cycle is irregular from diet/exercise, it is like throwing gasoline on a fire and will make everything worse.

Everyone can have/carry girls - you can read about that here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/swa...by-gender.html I did post in your other thread more about losses and swaying. Huge condolences - it is not ever "normal" or easy for us to go through losses, even though doctors are somewhat dismissie about them.

I know I asked this in another thread but do you have totals for the day with calories, protein, and fat? Low carb vegetables are free and unlimited, high carb veg are free for protein and fat. It seems to me like you maybe are not getting enough fat, but I can't b sure without the totals.

You may be better off adding a 3rd meal. Both 2 and 3 meals are fine and allowed, it's that some people prefer 2, and others 3. I always had 3 and got my girl doing that.

Re whether to wait, that's up to you. For all we know you won't even get pregnant the first month out and will have plenty of time on the diet in the end. Or you may want to skip the month so you can feel like you've done your best no matter what. Follow your heart and do what feels like the best option for YOU.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast