Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Hi, i'm new here!

I just want to say hello. I am turning 27 this month. I have two sons who are 4 and 2. After having my second son my DH and I wanted to wait until my youngest was 2 to start TTC baby #3. We have been TTC since December and haven't had any luck which is confusing for me. My 1st son we only tried for one month, and my second son was two months, so not sure why it's taking longer this time :/ Once we decided to start TTC I looked into ways to conceive a girl and have been obsessed since. To be honest though, my husband wants a girl even more than I do. It's actually really cute. We would like to have hopefully 4 kids, so if it doesn't work this time, maybe it will next time? His family jokes about not being able to conceive a girl because his brothers and sisters with him included have had 10 boys(nephews) and only 2 girls(nieces) and the 2 girls come from his half-sister. So needless to say, we would like to be the first ones to have a girl in his immediate family from his mom and dad.

Can't wait to get my plan and start utilizing it!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! My husband also wanted a girl more than me -- I was the big pusher for swaying boy this time around! Haha, so I always have a soft spot for the dads wanting daughters!!

As for the conceiving -- have you done anything yet to sway girl? A lot of the girl sway tactics used elsewhere can cut conception odds, so it's possible dropping a few of the things you might be doing could help you get pregnant sooner while still swaying girl. Your weight and nutrition can play a role, too!

Hoping you get your girl soon!

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! My husband also wanted a girl more than me -- I was the big pusher for swaying boy this time around! Haha, so I always have a soft spot for the dads wanting daughters!!

As for the conceiving -- have you done anything yet to sway girl? A lot of the girl sway tactics used elsewhere can cut conception odds, so it's possible dropping a few of the things you might be doing could help you get pregnant sooner while still swaying girl. Your weight and nutrition can play a role, too!

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post

Thank you I was actually using other girl away methods. Not sure why it didn't cross my mind that that could be the reason why. Was taking calcium and magnesium and using replense right before BD. Shallow release as well. I've been a steady weight since I was 18. 130 and almost 5'8. I hope I can get my girl as well!!

Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

Shallow release may actually be why you're not getting pregnant. Atomic has said before that she's had ladies here trying for months without conceiving and it turns out they were doing shallow release. Once they stopped doing that, they got pregnant! So I'd say that should be first to go for sure. I'd drop the replens too.

Cal and mag we've found sway blue but it's your sway so if you'd like to continue taking it, it's fine as long as you're taking a safe dose.

Your BMI is a little lower than we'd like when swaying so just hold steady where you're at.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

8. Thanks xilovemybabiesx, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    Hi and welcome!

Shallow release may actually be why you're not getting pregnant. Atomic has said before that she's had ladies here trying for months without conceiving and it turns out they were doing shallow release. Once they stopped doing that, they got pregnant! So I'd say that should be first to go for sure. I'd drop the replens too.

Cal and mag we've found sway blue but it's your sway so if you'd like to continue taking it, it's fine as long as you're taking a safe dose.

Your BMI is a little lower than we'd like when swaying so just hold steady where you're at.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
    I skipped TTC this last cycle because both my boys were born in March and it would have been a March baby last cycle, so I haven't been on calcium or mag for a month so I think I will just stop taking those. I agree with the shallow release probably being the problem, not going to do that again! Do you recommend another lube? Should I try to raise my BMI? Is it possible while using the LE diet?

Thank you for your advice!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't try to gain weight, just stay where you're at. Don't lose anymore weight or you risk ovulation stopping.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes xilovemybabiesx liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

Sometimes it just takes a little longer to fall pregnant with one of your children for reasons we never find out.

ARe you doing a lot of stuff to sway?? Many of the pink sway tactics will cut odds of conception considerably and we can weed out the things that don't work and cut odds of conception to focus on the things that DO work to boost odds of conception.

Everyone can have both boys and girls! I have a couple essays on that here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/swa...by-gender.html and here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...make-boys.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

13. Thanks xilovemybabiesx thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xilovemybabiesx View Post
    Thank you I was actually using other girl away methods. Not sure why it didn't cross my mind that that could be the reason why. Was taking calcium and magnesium and using replense right before BD. Shallow release as well. I've been a steady weight since I was 18. 130 and almost 5'8. I hope I can get my girl as well!!

Thanks again!

Ah yes...I'd ditch the Replens (that has not worked for us and really cuts odds of conception) and also the shallow release. Above all other things, shallow release has prevented conception. I have had people who go on and on and on not getting pregnant and I'm pulling out all my bag of tricks and even having them sway blue, practically, only to find out that they'd been doing shallow release all along. So I would drop that too.

Cal mag is at your discretion - many of us, myself included, got boys with that and then gave it up to get our girls, but it's up to you if you want to continue. Just be sure you are using the kind without added Vit. D as Vit. D may sway strongly blue.

15. Thanks xilovemybabiesx thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xilovemybabiesx View Post
    I skipped TTC this last cycle because both my boys were born in March and it would have been a March baby last cycle, so I haven't been on calcium or mag for a month so I think I will just stop taking those. I agree with the shallow release probably being the problem, not going to do that again! Do you recommend another lube? Should I try to raise my BMI? Is it possible while using the LE diet?

Thank you for your advice!

Just hold steady on weight, don't lose any. I would have you try without any lube for a month or two rather than add any in just yet.

17. Likes xilovemybabiesx liked this post