Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello all, from Uk

Hello everyone

I don't know if we will decide to have another baby or not due to the practicalities of making a family larger and I also fear gender disappointment! DH not willing to have more than 2 children.

I am perhaps a more unusual one as I already have a DS and would like another DS! Am I right in thinking that pink is more commonly desired and more so the opposite gender to what you have already!

DS is almost 10 months, so not ready to have next child immediately...we need to sit down and have the chat about whether to go for it or not!

I dearly hope that I could sway blue, and hope that already having blue is favourable for this as we have made blue before! I wish for blue as I always wanted my youngest child to be a boy, so this has to be it! It's just the way I feel, not something that is rational!

So we shall wait and see if we go for a second then I will be back for advice!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

I think boys should come in pairs like shoes! I was over the moon when I got my second little man!

I would love to help you sway blue in any way I can. Just let me know how I can help!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!

A few questions to start:

In terms of spacing, should I wait until DS is 18 months old to TTC blue?

If I am still breastfeeding at this point, even if it is only a nighttime feed, will this sway pink and am I better stopping altogether to sway blue?

TMI question but if I find EWCM on tissue or in underwear, does this mean I am naturally quite abundant on this mucus as I haven't had to dig around cervix to find it? The month I conceived DS, we tried after I found the EWCM, wasn't trying to sway a gender but just conceive! Would you still suggest guaifenesin for blue even if you have abundant mucus?

I was under a lot of stress just before conceiving due to work pressures, quitting bad habits/dependencies to be ready to conceive, and also the magnitude of facing growing up and how deciding to have a baby was the most important decision to ever make! Does this kind of stress actually sway pink?

Thanks for any assistance

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)if at all possible. I think 18 month spacing is best for the reasons I outline in this thread. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ayers-why.html

2)Breastfeeding may sway pink a little but it's no magic bullet and I think it's fine to continue. Remember, you can stop breastfeeding and still get an opposite!

3)It may, but the thing is we've not found EWCM to be very predictive of gender conceived. I'd still do guaifenesis even with EWCM but I'd skip the Preseed.

4)It's all about your response to the stress. Some people feel defeated and out of control and that may sway pink (overall, that uncontrollable, awful kind of stress may sway pink) But others, when making plans and being "large and in charge" and trying to control their universe, it can actually sway blue for them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ