Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, new here and a scared pink swayer

Hello, here’s a bit of background, I am 37 and my partner is 36. We have two sons. One is 4 and one is 11months. I desperately want a little girl and suffered pretty badly with GD after finding out my second was a boy. I feel like I betray my beautiful baby boy when I say that as I wouldn’t change him for the world but at the time felt so sad not to be carrying a daughter.
    We would like to try for a third and final baby (age and finance) but Im really scared that I will have a third boy. I sway between going for a gender sway or a ivf/Pgd. I’m worried that I’m getting too old for pgd but equally worry if I do a hard girl sway we would just never get pregnant and I’d be miserable on a LE diet for months trying and convinced I’d have another boy.
    I’m looking for some advice on which route is best, I have lots of friends and family but feel ashamed about talking about this to them.
    Thanks for reading

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also meant to say that I’m still breastfeeding my little 11 month old, goes that affect how you sway? I am vegetarian and exercise 25 mins per day 4-5 times a week with lots of walking too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you need a guarantee of a girl, go the IVF route. If you are okay with possibly having another boy, then sway.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I recommend that if IVF is ever an option, go NOW and don't sway first. Swaying will be here later, it can keep. I would go ahead and do the pretesting and they may be able to give you more information about your odds of success.

37 is obviously not going to be as high of results as someone younger but it can still work. You're not out yet at 37 and your pretesting will be very helpful in deciding. If you were more like 39 and up I'd be saying to look at swaying first, but 37 can still happen for people. Would you consider donor eggs? It may really boost your chances of success.

LE Diet is meant to be easy to stick to, many times people have misconceptions about what LE really entails and I'd be happy to clear that up for you, just let me know what you think the hardest parts of LE will be and oftentimes I can reassure you about those, because many of the claims people make about LE Diet (that you are meant to starve yourself) are simply untrue.

RE breastfeeding - you will not be able to proceed with IVF until you've stopped nursing, but you CAN sway while breastfeeding and it may help your pink sway to do so. BEing vegetarian may help as does the exercise (we'd like you to exercise more if possible!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for getting in touch, I think it might be a good idea to get a pretest done, it might help make my decision in whether to sway or IVF route. Do you know if this is something that can be done through your GP or is it only done through one of the Clinics?

in regard to the LE diet, I think i'm just a little overwhelmed and confused in the amount of info and questions on the site and others. so many supplements, things to do and not do and with two young children and lots of running around i worry I can't count all the calories and be so strict. I would then be so cross with myself if it didn't work.

I've heard a lot about Clomid being great for conceiving girls but I presume that is only available by prescription?

I don't suppose you know what the odds are by swaying? is it more like 60-40? or less? I guess it depends on how you sway but is there an average? I just trying to come up pros and cons to sway v IVF ( have to convince hubby )

Thanks again for all your help, I don't know how you answer so many questions

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I would ask your IVF questions in this forum, they will know more than me about this stuff. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-member-forum/

Most people only take fiber and folic acid/folate with LE Diet. So that part is easy. I have a lot of info in the diet because people ask me 9 zillion questions otherwise but all it really is, is this:

1500-1800 cals for most people (a very few eat a little less, a large minority eat a bit more)
    40-50 g protein (some go up to 50-60)
    30-60 g fat (some go up to 50-60 g)

Low carb vegetables are free and unlimited, you can have as much as you want no need to count
    Higher carb veg like potatoes and fruits, count only calories, not protein and fat.
    Getting more of your fat intake from vegetable based fats rather than animal based may help your sway.

That's really it. It's that easy. Most of the things in the diet are for people trying to combine all the various sway diets or to preempt questions I get a zillion times otherwise.

If you can't count calories and stuff (which, you really only need to do this for about a week till you get the hang of it.) then just go vegetarian, that's worked for people as well.

Yes Clomid is by prescription, though some have gotten it online or in Spain.

We have about 70% success rate with swaying, with over 500 people reporting. With Clomid this goes up to 75%. You can see our statistics here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...your-sway.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic,
    I think I might go for a personalised plan and also looking to getting pre tested as I want to start to sway just incase the IVF route doesn't work.

I am vegetarian and was for both my boy pregnancies. I do have a lot of salt though - could that have been a blue sway?

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have your questionnaire Sonny, and I'll get your plan to you as quickly as I"m able to. Slow time right now for me so this will be hopefully very quickly.

If you've been a vegetarian a long time it may not sway as strongly as someone who just switches over to it. This doesn't mean it wasn't swaying pink for you - diet is no magic bullet and even under ideal circumstances we get 25-30% opposites. We can still sway in other ways like cutting back on fortified foods, limiting protein and fat intake (not cutting it out, just cutting back on it) making sure that more of your fat is coming from vegetable based oils and not animal based things like full fat dairy and butter and eggs.

We have not found sodium to sway blue. We have all but given up on that restriction and our results have only gone up since we did. It makes it way easier to stick to diet too! It's up to you but we have just not had success with that.