Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll message you when it's up, do you want me to email you the original?? It sometimes takes an additional day or two to get that posted and I can send you the original version, it's less fancy than the finished one but has all the same info in it. Just message me your email privately and I"ll send you my finished version.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I'll message you when it's up, do you want me to email you the original?? It sometimes takes an additional day or two to get that posted and I can send you the original version, it's less fancy than the finished one but has all the same info in it. Just message me your email privately and I"ll send you my finished version.
    Hey Atomic the finished one on here is fine I will probably print it off anyway
    Thanks so much for all your help 😊

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry my message didn't seem to send from the other day. The finished version On here is is fine 😊 i can always print it off. Any idea how long it takes?
    Thanks so much for all the help!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic my messages are not sending ... is there a problem with my account? Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12