Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC our 4th and last little

Hi, this is my first post but I've been lurking for about a month. Both hubby and I are 34 and we have 3 wonderful amazing boys (13, 9, 2). This will be our 4th and last little one and we would like to add some pink to our family in year 2019.

A little more background: almost 5 yrs ago I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer, after a total thyroidectomy, RAI, and trying to figure out the best dosage of synthroid for me, and a miscarriage we were finally able to conceive DS 3.

So far we've been ttc for almost a year and have not been successful although my tsh and free t4 have been off the past 3 months; first hypo then endo over corrected and now I'm just a little hyper now. Both pcp and endocrinologist have given the green light to start this cycle tho and dh wants to so we are. I use cb advanced opks to help pinpoint O. My normal cycles vary 31-33 days (as long as my tsh is in normal-optimal levels).

I skip breakfast, have coffee every day, and 1-2 coke zero/ day and I've been on the keto diet for 3 months (and have finally started losing weight, down 13 lbs yay!) Dh is also on keto. No supps for either of us.

We've just dtd late night/very early this morning as dh couldn't wait any longer after 7 days FR. Luckily I finally getting a + opk this morning so we are going to count this as our 1 attempt.

If we don't succeed this cycle should we try 1 attempt again next month or try e4d?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's up to you - it's a balancing act between what's best for the sway and what's best for conception.

I would probably have you give it another month or even two on one attempt since you're on keto diet which may be a little more blue friendly than some other diet options. But you could compromise and pick it up with e4d after the one attempt (so instead of doing e4d all month, you'd do it only after one attempt to guard against delayed O)

Good luck - and welcome to the site!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic thank you so much for your rapid response! We will continue the 1 attempt and I've already begun to change my diet to the LE diet and I'm hopefully going to be full LE diet by Mon. It's the meal planning that get me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just let us know how we can help! I'll help however I can and there are some ladies on the site who are LE Pros!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Wishing4Pink'19 liked this post