Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hoping you can help

Hello, I am really nervous posting here but I have no one else to talk to. I have three wonderful girls but am longing for a baby boy. I recently tried swaying in January and got pregnant. I was estactic and thought for sure this was my boy. But in March I lost it, a month later I found out I was pregnant right away again. But early July I started bleeding and went in for an ultrasound, found out I was pregnant with twins but there were no heart beats had an emergency D&C and my heart is so shattered. At first I wasnt sure I wanted to try again but there is such a deep hole in my heart that I am wanting to try one more time. I am just so confused because I never had a miscarriage before with my daughters and now I have lost three babies in one year. Doctors dont know the cause. Do you think its okay to start trying again soon or will that affect my sway? I was only taking fish oil and prenatal s with my first miscarriage so I think I will just start on prenatals for now and not try fish oil. For breakfast I will have cereal with whole milk or eggs, steak and hash brown. Snacks I like chips, salsa, guacamole. Or apples and peanut butter. Lunch I like egg salad sandwich or chicken wraps. Dinner i was thinking spaghetti, salmon, tacos, pizza. Anyways just a rough draft and thought I should at least start dieting. I am taking amoxicillin for tooth pain, is that going to affect my sway as well? Thank you for taking the time to read. Praying this next baby is able to stay with me.
    Last edited by Outdoormom; September 2nd, 2018 at 01:27 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi and welcome! Please don't be scared to post, everyone here is very supportive!

Can you tell me what you were doing to sway back in January?? Some sway tactics for blue on other sites are very harsh and may cause or contribute to miscarriages (we don't do any of those here). That having been said most losses are just sheer chance, nothing you did or didn't do at all. I only ask to help make sure we can avoid those things in the future.

Twin pregnancies are very dicey. Many of them end with tragedy - it's far more common than many people realize. So it is very likely that the pregnancy didn't work out not because of anything wrong with you or that you did or didn't do, but simply because twin pregnancies are lost more often.

I do like my blue swayers to wait out one cycle, preferably two, especially with a D and C. You don't strictly have to (if your doctor has given you the ok to try, that is) but I do believe it's best for your chances of blue to wait at least 1 cycle.

Your diet sounds great, very much what I ate when I got my boys.

CAn you tell me what prenatal you're taking?? Some of them have megadose nutrients and herbs in them that may affect your sway and your chances of a healthy pregnancy as well.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In January I was taking prenatals, fish oil, and natures way garden veggies. I used preseed and was doing the he diet as best as I could. I did find out later on that the fish oil I was using was expired and wondered if that could’ve been the reason? I also didn’t gradually wean myself off of them. I just stopped once I was pregnant.
    I’m seeing my doctor today and will see if they give me the all clear to start trying again! The prenatals I’m taking are the brand Nestle and they are called Materna. Thank you so much for your help.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. The Maternas and garden veggies are fine, you are totally ok to continue. I don't think expired fish oil would do any harm but how much fish oil?? Too much can be worse than nothing so just want to rule that out.

Yes please always wean off your supplements, and most things we recommend on this site are safe to continue during pregnancy as well.

I suspect that this was likely a chromosomal "stroke of lightning" with the first conception and then the second did not work out due to it being twins (again, this is so very common, far more common than people realize) Please don't take this to mean anything about your ability to get and stay pregnant in the future. We just want to rule out as much as we can rule out in terms of things that could harm a future conception and avoid those things.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That makes me feel a lot better, I was definitely beating myself up about it. Especially since I haven’t had any miscarriages in the past. I was only taking 1 fish oil pill a day. I was cleared by my doctor today to start trying! But I’m still on amoxicillin for my tooth pain, would that affect my sway?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How many milligrams were the pills though??

We honestly don't know about how amoxicillin sways. There's not a lot of hard data. HOw long do you need to be on it for?