Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New here and dreaming blue

Hi all, my name is Katie and I am the mom to two wonderful little girls, 5 and 2. My husband and I want to have one more baby and I am really wanting a mommy's boy along with my 5 yo who really wants a brother she can name Astro HAHA. I am wanting to TTC around December or into next year.

A couple questions I have are:
    • I currently have a Mirena IUD, do I need to have it removed before starting a sway? or can I start the diet and supplements now to help the sway?
    • I am trying to lose 20-30 lbs before getting pregnant, is it possible to lose weight on the HE diet and still sway blue?
    • My husband has 3 sisters, is he genetically more likely to produce girls?
    • Is coffee ok for blue or should I not drink any caffeine?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes please have the Mirena removed as far in advance as you can stand to have it out!

You absolutely CAN still start diet and supps (the ones on THIS site; please be aware that some things on other sites are not safe and could either interfere with the way the Mirena works OR cause you harm if you take them too far in advance, so please feel free to run your supps past me and I'll tell u if they're ok at this point or not)

I would prefer you wait till after you have the Mirena out to start fish oil/DHA because they can thin the blood and may makje you more prone to bleeding after the Mirena is removed.

I prefer you guys to lose the weight and then do the diet for 6 weeks while trying to hold steady.

Tea is better for blue. Coffee 1 cup a day seems to be ok and not have a negative effect on the blue sway, but it's best to do just tea instead.

No, gender doesn't run in the family that way. I have a couple essays on that topic here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...make-boys.html and here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/swa...f-that-gender=
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ