Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    UPDATE!! Got BFP today. Tested for hell of it ( still a few days off AF due...but getting impatient.) Though i saw a super super faint line but wasn't sure if my imagination so tested later today with better quality early detection test and line came up almost instantly, definitely no question! Quite overwhelmed but excited and cautiously optimistic. Took atomics advice and had 2 attempts 4 days apart from clomid finishing....think this was the key. Thank you!
    Hubby interstate so doesn't even know yet! Praying for my forth and last baby to finally be my little girl. Also hoping its not twins given such an early positive! ?!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NICE! Great news! Huge congrats!!

I don't find that most early positives are twins. I get this question a lot and I've never seen any trend that direction!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bonnie-blue View Post
    UPDATE!! Got BFP today. Tested for hell of it ( still a few days off AF due...but getting impatient.) Though i saw a super super faint line but wasn't sure if my imagination so tested later today with better quality early detection test and line came up almost instantly, definitely no question! Quite overwhelmed but excited and cautiously optimistic. Took atomics advice and had 2 attempts 4 days apart from clomid finishing....think this was the key. Thank you!
    Hubby interstate so doesn't even know yet! Praying for my forth and last baby to finally be my little girl. Also hoping its not twins given such an early positive! ?!
    Many many congratulations.
    May you get ur dream baby

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats on your bfp!
    On the twin question - I am carrying twins (conceived first cycle on non medically necessary 50mg Clomid where I had little to no side effects and actually worried whether I had ovulated at all!) and my bfp was around 11dpo. I'm unsure about exactly as I wouldn't use opks as I found them to put my mental state firmly in boy mom territory in the past! It was very faint BUT what I did notice that definitely peaked my curiosity was that it darkened a lot more quickly than my previous pregnancies! I did POAS every day for a week as my last pregnancy resulted in an early loss and every day the progression was really apparent whereas usually you wouldn't see much progression only every 48+ hours as the hcg doubles. The main difference I noted in the first trimester (before we found out there were 2 on board at 15 weeks) was that food aversion was awful, as in gagging when I put food in my mouth from week 5 to around 11. And my breast size went from not even filling a B cup to a DD cup within about 5 weeks. They are currently an E and I'm up two sizes across the back!
    Best of luck with your pregnancy and I hope you do get your DD. We are only a few weeks away from meeting our b/g twins Buying pink after 3 previous son's has been strange to say the very least lol!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Huge congrats on your bfp!
    On the twin question - I am carrying twins (conceived first cycle on non medically necessary 50mg Clomid where I had little to no side effects and actually worried whether I had ovulated at all!) and my bfp was around 11dpo. I'm unsure about exactly as I wouldn't use opks as I found them to put my mental state firmly in boy mom territory in the past! It was very faint BUT what I did notice that definitely peaked my curiosity was that it darkened a lot more quickly than my previous pregnancies! I did POAS every day for a week as my last pregnancy resulted in an early loss and every day the progression was really apparent whereas usually you wouldn't see much progression only every 48+ hours as the hcg doubles. The main difference I noted in the first trimester (before we found out there were 2 on board at 15 weeks) was that food aversion was awful, as in gagging when I put food in my mouth from week 5 to around 11. And my breast size went from not even filling a B cup to a DD cup within about 5 weeks. They are currently an E and I'm up two sizes across the back!
    Best of luck with your pregnancy and I hope you do get your DD. We are only a few weeks away from meeting our b/g twins Buying pink after 3 previous son's has been strange to say the very least lol!

Thanks for your reply and congrats on your twins!! B/G twins are adorable. I plan to do scan at 8 weeks just to check and then blood test at 10 weeks for gene testing and sex reveal! How soon did you find out genders? I'm so nervous already.....hoping the next few weeks fly past. I know atomic says the early test wasn't an indicator but this one came up so quick compared to past experience... That said, on the clomid I don't know when I ovulated as didn't use opk....so could be further than I think....the 8 weeks scan will reveal this I guess. I'm not feeling anything but tired so far, which may be due go the Christmas season more so than the pregnancy.
    How old are your other boys? Did you for lots of sway tactics?

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply and congrats on your twins!! B/G twins are adorable. I plan to do scan at 8 weeks just to check and then blood test at 10 weeks for gene testing and sex reveal! How soon did you find out genders? I'm so nervous already.....hoping the next few weeks fly past. I know atomic says the early test wasn't an indicator but this one came up so quick compared to past experience... That said, on the clomid I don't know when I ovulated as didn't use opk....so could be further than I think....the 8 weeks scan will reveal this I guess. I'm not feeling anything but tired so far, which may be due go the Christmas season more so than the pregnancy.
    How old are your other boys? Did you for lots of sway tactics?
    Thank you We are certainly excited now that the shock has worn off. My doctor knew I was taking Clomid and even she said changes of twins were very low for me due to other issues like my thyroid condition which had possibly been a factor in my mc last year!! Lol, what's meant for you surely won't pass you and I've definitely seen that to be true for me of late!
    So exciting being able to get the NIPT and find out so early! We had an early scan around 6 ish weeks and they found one baby, one heartbeat. I decided to be team green at that stage so we didn't do NIPT lol. We found out about the second baby at 15 weeks and then genders at 18 weeks and I've had them confirmed again at 21, 24 & 26 weeks lol. Can't be too careful!!
    My older boys are 6, 4 and 2 so it's hectic to say the very least. My DS3 is a sway opposite and after a total kitchen sink sway in summer 2017 where I had an early mc I decided early on to do very little for this sway. I was doing LE diet but at the upper ends of limits. It was more in the PCOS version I focused per Atomics advice. I lost a little weight just prior to ttc. No cardio as I just hadn't the time. Only supplements were folic acid and Clomid. We had aimed to got e4d but DH was ill and I was actually on anti biotic for a chest infection so it ended up being (by my estimate as I don't know exactly when I ovulated) either O-5 or O day itself. I had very scant CM and what I did have was creamy not EWCM which I'd usually have absolutely heaps of. The Clomid made it very difficult to determine when I ovulated. I'd always track CM but it was SO different that cycle!
    Best of luck with your pregnancy and I hope the tiredness isn't too bad for you. Be sure to let us know what your little bundle ends up being. I'll keep everything crossed you get your little lady x

2012 2014 2016

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Thank you We are certainly excited now that the shock has worn off. My doctor knew I was taking Clomid and even she said changes of twins were very low for me due to other issues like my thyroid condition which had possibly been a factor in my mc last year!! Lol, what's meant for you surely won't pass you and I've definitely seen that to be true for me of late!
    So exciting being able to get the NIPT and find out so early! We had an early scan around 6 ish weeks and they found one baby, one heartbeat. I decided to be team green at that stage so we didn't do NIPT lol. We found out about the second baby at 15 weeks and then genders at 18 weeks and I've had them confirmed again at 21, 24 & 26 weeks lol. Can't be too careful!!
    My older boys are 6, 4 and 2 so it's hectic to say the very least. My DS3 is a sway opposite and after a total kitchen sink sway in summer 2017 where I had an early mc I decided early on to do very little for this sway. I was doing LE diet but at the upper ends of limits. It was more in the PCOS version I focused per Atomics advice. I lost a little weight just prior to ttc. No cardio as I just hadn't the time. Only supplements were folic acid and Clomid. We had aimed to got e4d but DH was ill and I was actually on anti biotic for a chest infection so it ended up being (by my estimate as I don't know exactly when I ovulated) either O-5 or O day itself. I had very scant CM and what I did have was creamy not EWCM which I'd usually have absolutely heaps of. The Clomid made it very difficult to determine when I ovulated. I'd always track CM but it was SO different that cycle!
    Best of luck with your pregnancy and I hope the tiredness isn't too bad for you. Be sure to let us know what your little bundle ends up being. I'll keep everything crossed you get your little lady x

UPDATE - so I'm feeling good but the wait is dragging! I'm nearly 7 weeks now ( by my calc)
    Will have dating scan this week and hoping to see just one in there....twins are lovely but I don't think I'd be excited! Had bloods taken at 6 weeks which were 8044 ....seems that's normal range so thinking twins unlikely as reading would be much higher?
    No sickness yet, just tired. And no real signs yet - although people at work were commenting on my glowing skin and asking if i had new makeup. Lol. It kind if exciting that only hubby and I know. We are keeping secret til the harmony test results. Can test at 10 weeks so will know exactly when this will be once dating scan done. We live interstate from family so this part is relatively easy.
    I am trying not to obsesses too much...during the swaying process there's so many choices make....but I guess now it is what it is and I just need to be patient. The Chinese chart said girl which made me smile but wary of messing about with the bicarb soda test or the intelligender as i feel they might mess me about emotionally. The harmony is 99% so best I wait for that!
    Any tips for making this time go quicker???
    Last edited by bonnie-blue; January 12th, 2019 at 04:39 PM.

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes please stay away from all those "tests" none of which work at all. FXFXFX for pink on the Harmony test!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes please stay away from all those "tests" none of which work at all. FXFXFX for pink on the Harmony test!
    Thanks Atomic!

Yes....so tempting but don't want anything messing with my head/emotions now!

Will keep you posted

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Trust me - the reason I am so emphatic about that was because when I got pg with my 3rd, I had zero gender preference, it was only after several of the old wives tale type of things told me girl, girl girl that I suddenly decided I was having a girl. When I found out "she" was a he it was like someone had stolen my daughter and replaced her with a changeling - it realy cn mess with your head even when you don't have any gender desire at all. Stay away from them!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast