Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sway_blue View Post
    Our supplements are

Multivitamins, folic acid, probiotic, vit D and Vegetarian DHA. Wheatgrass juice one week before ovulation. Coconut water whenever possible. Please correct me.

Are these all supplements for DH and DW?

We are planning to take these multivitamins. Are their vitamins okay?
    Adding Coq 10 too in list.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear Atomic,

Multivitamins, Coq 10, folic acid, probiotic, vit D and Vegetarian DHA, should we both take all these supplements every day?

How much folic acid and vit D total should we add?

You said to avoid vegetable fat. What about using peanut oil/ sesame oil for cooking?

If I strat following excercises and basic blue diet in advance 1 year will it give better result

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please don't take New Chapter. I posted this on the previous page that I don't want you on those ones.

But yes you can also take some Coq10.

Yes you take all those things daily indefinitely.

I would keep the peanut oil and sesame oil to less than however much animal fat you're getting. the most important thing is to be sure you're getting more animal fat, and then if you are getting a lot of animal fat, you can still have some vegetable fat. YOu just want less vegetable than animal fat!

We have had very few people do diet and exercise that long in advance so I can't say if it's a better result. But as long as you don't gain weight, it's fine. The HE Diet is quite healthy and should only help as long as you don't gain weight. And exercise is always good to build muscle.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks sway_blue thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Please don't take New Chapter. I posted this on the previous page that I don't want you on those ones.

But yes you can also take some Coq10.

Yes you take all those things daily indefinitely.

I would keep the peanut oil and sesame oil to less than however much animal fat you're getting. the most important thing is to be sure you're getting more animal fat, and then if you are getting a lot of animal fat, you can still have some vegetable fat. YOu just want less vegetable than animal fat!

We have had very few people do diet and exercise that long in advance so I can't say if it's a better result. But as long as you don't gain weight, it's fine. The HE Diet is quite healthy and should only help as long as you don't gain weight. And exercise is always good to build muscle.
    Thank you for the clarifications.

Oh yes, I have noted to not take new chapter one. For both of us I will buy Dewa brand which you preferred.

As you suggested I'm going to use mostly butter and coconut oil for cooking then.

I want to reduce some weight which I gained in last pregnancy and then want to try eating He diet without weight gain till 6 weeks before ttc where I should gain some 3-5 lb weight. Want to add excercise too ASAP. Hope that sounds good.

Right now I'm breastfeeding and taking Vitamin D, calcium and B 12 supplements. Should I change to anything else or add?
    Last edited by sway_blue; November 14th, 2018 at 06:04 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought so but just wanted to be sure!

Yes that sounds perfect. If you like, you can lose the weight, then try to even hold steady, and if a few pounds come back on, it's not a huge deal in that case.

Yes in addition to the things you've already listed I think you're well on your way to having a great sway!

7. Likes sway_blue liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear atomic, our both daughters were concieved on one attempt. Almost we don't BD due to our vow on celibacy which allow BD only for baby making purpose. No wonder why we got two pink after reading your posts.

I'm thinking to start 2-4 BDing from 3 months before TTC along with diet and supplements which will break our celibacy till some extend but I'm ready to break since I'm so keen for blue .

But I'm worried of unplanned pregnant when we do BD on CD 4 to 10. My O day will be mostly on CD 15/16/17 according to my previous notes. I'm thinking BDing 2-4 after O which will be CD 19 onwards to AF. Is that enough? Do you think I should add BDing before O any day? Because of my one attempt experience I feel I might get pregnant before O anytime BDing. And also my husband will not BD on AF bleeding time. So I have BD time only CD 19 onwards till CD 30/31/32 before AF to release inside me.

Of course actual TTC time we can BD just after AF to till Opk by following 2-4 and 3 attempts method till I concieve.

Hope you understand my situation and hope I'm not confusing you. Thank you so much for all guidance.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is not to bump my post for a reply, but I got another question. Will wait for your reply, no hurry.

I have vitamin D deficiency and I'm breasfeeding now and thinking to breastfeed till she become 2. My DD 2 is 2 months now. We are planning TTC on 2021 July when she will become almost 2.5 years, the gap I feel ideal for my health, as well as better to handle two kids. But my DH is 39 now and 2021 he will become 41. Do you think we should plan little earlier in 2020 itself?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I'm so glad you did, I think my husband shut down this thread accidentally when borrowing my computer and my reply didn't post.

Yes I'd just take care not to have any sex after CD 8 through till when you're sure you've ovulated.

There's no need to have sex during AF of course. So if this ends up that you don't have sex till after your ovulation, that's ok, do it anyway, it may still help make you more boy friendly.

I don't think your husband's age is a dealbreaker - we have many fathers of boys in that age group. I would have the spacing that is right for you and your family.

11. Likes sway_blue liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh I'm so glad you did, I think my husband shut down this thread accidentally when borrowing my computer and my reply didn't post.

Yes I'd just take care not to have any sex after CD 8 through till when you're sure you've ovulated.

There's no need to have sex during AF of course. So if this ends up that you don't have sex till after your ovulation, that's ok, do it anyway, it may still help make you more boy friendly.

I don't think your husband's age is a dealbreaker - we have many fathers of boys in that age group. I would have the spacing that is right for you and your family.
    Thank you very much.

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry if I'm bothering with small small questions.

Can I substitute oats / cereals with broken wheat or you would prefer to take oats / cereals only? I could add broken wheat with full fat milk and nuts in breakfast and dinner. Whatever is better for blue sway I want to give best attempt for all things. This could be the last sway for us.

Another question, we are trying HE diet as trial now - just to see if we can get into it. Now, due to snacking we are not able to eat amount of breakfasts and lunch like regularly we used to eat since we don't feel hungry. Is this normal?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast