Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    im so sorry it didnt go the way you were hoping Leanne i just wish everyone could get their dream family whatever it may be, i remember so well the feeling of "its another.." at the scan, it crushed me every single time. i feel i have to be honest and say i did get to experience the other side after 4 of the same but my time as a single-gender mum certainly showed me how single gender families are viewed and treated, some of the comments i got!!

this might sound stupid but do you have a name you've always loved but never used? that was the only positive for me with ds5 id had the name for over 3 years (wanted it for ds4 but dh said no) and using the name and finally getting "him" helped. also putting him only in neutral baby gro's for the first 6ish months helped me too, i couldnt do boys baby stuff i couldnt face it, he lived in white, grey and yellow.

for what its worth if i saw a lady with 6 girls her family would be total perfection to me, im always in awe of all girl families i know it wont change things to hear this or take away your GD but sometimes it can help in some small way to hear that what you have is desirable, especially when there's so much negativity around single sex families before this site i never realised that anybody actually wanted/desired all boys!!

and finally the thing that stands out the most to me about all girl mums because i find it so amazing.. you have not only carried all your children but also every single one of your future biological grandchildren, because baby girls are born with their lifetime supply of eggs already formed, you've carried not one but 2 future generations, like a set of russian dolls
    Thankyou ever so much for taking time to write all those kind words! You have really really helped me see it in a different light! As much as im disappointed its another girl im happy that she is healthy!!

Its really hard for names all our other girls are double barreled. We have
    Skyla-rose
    Ellie-marie
    Robyn-anne
    Callie-rae
    Darcie-mae

So finding another double barrel is going to prove difficult any suggestions are welcome, iv not told anyone we have found the gender out i dont think il be able to cope with the snide comments of her being another girl ect..

My partner has said we can try again further down the line so hopefully one day i can get our boy xxx

2. Likes atomic sagebrush, 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Leannes392 View Post
    Thankyou ever so much for taking time to write all those kind words! You have really really helped me see it in a different light! As much as im disappointed its another girl im happy that she is healthy!!

Its really hard for names all our other girls are double barreled. We have
    Skyla-rose
    Ellie-marie
    Robyn-anne
    Callie-rae
    Darcie-mae

So finding another double barrel is going to prove difficult any suggestions are welcome, iv not told anyone we have found the gender out i dont think il be able to cope with the snide comments of her being another girl ect..

My partner has said we can try again further down the line so hopefully one day i can get our boy xxx
    no need to thank me im glad it helped i love your girls names, our DD1 has a double-barrelled name i hope you can find the perfect names soon, Bonnie-Hope and Lily-Eve/Lily-Jade are ones i can think of right now looking at your list you could tell everyone you've not found out the gender, how people can be negative about a pregnancy is beyond me thats fantastic that your dh is open to another in the future xx
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Leanne, I’m so sorry that you didn’t hear boy...No need to tell anyone about gender, after all, it’s none of their business !
    It is hard enough having to deal with your own feelings without external people making their stupid comments!
    This little girl will be,am sure, a wonderful daughter for you and sister for her siblings. FX you do get your boy next time, it’s so fab that you have the chance..I know the prospect of ttc again really helped me!
    The times I think of the « what if’s? » I also think of my three not having each other and can’t imagine my world without them...and picturing them as grown ups,together, as friends ( hopefully !!), as my girls even when adults truly warms my heart so much...so much we will hopefully be lucky to share with them.
    I hope time makes this easier for you and that you can embrace the newest addition and enjoy the fantastic adventure that is bringing another tiny human to the world ..
    Last edited by LMSM; February 19th, 2019 at 05:20 AM.
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910