Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic for putting time and effort explaining this which totally makes sense. I will definitely stick to every other day method. Will post the outcome for this cycle in 2 weeks I guess.
    Cheers
    Krish x

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, please I am new here and I am planning on conceiving now Please is there any special thing to eat or do to conceive a boy because according to Chinese calendar and moon this is not a month that I can conceive boy. And my menstruation started yesterday been 23rd October. Please I will be very grateful if you can help me THANKS

Sent from my TECNO K7 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ugwuedith50 View Post
    Hello, please I am new here and I am planning on conceiving now Please is there any special thing to eat or do to conceive a boy because according to Chinese calendar and moon this is not a month that I can conceive boy. And my menstruation started yesterday been 23rd October. Please I will be very grateful if you can help me THANKS

Chinese gender calendar and moon have nothing to do with gender and are not scientific. The whole site has diet and suggestions for trying to get a boy!

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...onceive-a-boy/

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please can you list the diet and suggestion for me

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ugwuedith50 View Post

Hi and welcome! I have a diet thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html and the FAQ is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-diet-faq.html

We have gotten best results having 3+ attempts in the fertile window starting 3 days before ovulation and going through O Day. But most people want to stick with Shettles timing, so have an attempt at night the day before you expect ovulation (O-1) then again the next morning (Ovuation day) and again that same night (ovulation day).

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face

Hello. Just would like to update AF came so am out this cycle. I am fine with that but the only thing that is weird is I got positive steady smiley face on CD 15, then AF came today which is cycle day 27. It looks like I might have ovulated cd13 but don't understand the positive smiley face cd15.
    Anyways I can putting myself up and get ready for next cycle as much as I am devastated. It's my 4 months trying to conceive now. I don't know if age is an issue. I am 36 and DH is 39. But I will keep doing what I am doing. Taking prenatal and I was thinking of adding fish oil?? Is that okay for blue sway??? Atomic any views or suggestions? I was also thinking of using a basal thermometer to temp ovulation dip now because I am not sure if I can trust clear blue digital only

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You may have had a slightly short LP too. I woudl not worry about that as it's still plenty of time to conceive with and would not have a negative effect for your sway or for conceiving.

Or it may have been that the Clearblue was tricked and gave you a high when you really should have been getting peak. It can happen.

While I don't usually recommend starting temping, it would def. give us more information about when O is occuring and whether your LP is short or not.

500 mg fish oil every day or 1000 mg every other day - that's the dose for fish oil now.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck

Hello
    I have a question. Would much appreciate any suggestions. We gave quite a lot on our place these days so haven't been able to bd every second day since AF. I got my flashing smiley face from clear blue digital today. I was wondering if I would still sway blue if I bd everyday from today for the next 5 days. I usually get 2 flashing days before the static smiley. So I guess I am doing
    O-4 FLASHING SMILEY
    O-3 FLASHING SMILEY
    O-2 STATIC SMILEY
    O-1
    O, 0+1
    ??? DOES THAT SEEMS RIGHT FIR BLUE SWAY ATOMIC? PLEASE HELP
    THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT
    WARM REGARDS

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let's skip the O-4 attempt because I'm worried your husband will run out of steam before the egg shows up.

But yes that looks like a good plan otherwise.

IF you end up with 3 or more flashy smileys, let's do every other day in that case only (so if u have a 3rd day of flashy smiley, take that third day off, BD on the 4th, take the 5th flashy off, and so on, till you get the static smiley and BD day of static smiley, next day, and then again the third day.) You want to err on the side of BD on the solid smileys, even at the expense of the flashy ones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12