Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New here, Hi! Quick question

Hi there!
    I have 2 little girls and came here to try to sway blue for our last baby. I already purchased a custom plan, but, i am finding the site overwhelming with so much info and i am wondering, where can I find the success rates for blue??
    I know they track the success rates here, where is all this information posted? just wondering what my odds of a boy will be if i follow everything correctly, and how successful these plans have been to others.
    thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!

While we do have some data available here it's been a whie since it was updated. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...readsheet.html I prefer you use the results of site as a whole because (especially for blue) most of the people who buy sway plans have health issues that make it more difficult for them to sway. Our success rates overall for blue are 68% and I think that's a good expectation for people to have going in to a sway - you're going to go from about 2/3 likely to have a girl, to 2/3 likely to have a boy.

That having been said I have reviewed your sway plan questionnaire and I think you guys have an above average chance of success due to the fact that your husband doesn't smoke and has a high sex drive and is not on any medication for health problems. Many of our opposites have been among couples where the husband smoked and/or had trouble performing, or had serious health issues and was often on strong medication.

I actually believe that those two groups bring down the natural success rate for blue which really should be higher than it is for pink. But I just prefer you guys go in with a lower expectation of success than an artificially high one, so I try to use the lowest average success rate as baseline and then many people will have better odds than that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for replying and already reviewing my info!
    I see on the spreadsheet for diet, the " IG " diet seems to have high success. But most of what I have read and seen on here is the HE diet. What is the IG diet? Is it not as widely used as the HE?
    I'm trying to change my diet already a little bit based on what I've seen on here for the HE diet, until I get my plan back. Trying to get a head start.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's an error in the spreadsheet because we didn't start adding all our results the first two years. PLEASE do not follow the IG Diet. NOt only is it not healthy and safe but as you can see in this thread where I have a better tally of all our IG vs. HE results. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-numbers.html we have always had more opposites with our IG swayers than our HE ones.
    41 total sways
    15 opposites, 4 of which were HE, 11 of which were IG
    26 success, 10 of which were IG, 16 of which were HE

THe IG diet is a diet followed by this other site where many of us originally came from. It is based solely around minerals. So people eat these terribly restrictive diets of things like rice krispies, top ramen, hot dogs, iceberg lettuce, trying to eat as much sodium as they possiblly can while limiting calcium as much as possible. It has caused people to end up in the hospital and with their teeth rotting from their skulls having been on that diet so long.

HE Diet is the diet I recommend and that's why it is the diet that we promote. While we do have the IG Diet available to Dream Members no one follows it and I never recommend it, because when I was back on IG I saw tons and tons of opposites conceived on it, and then the first year of this site when we had some IG and some HE Dieters we also had tons of opposites with it.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so that's the diet from the first site I stumbled upon and was going to follow... But then my friend recommended this one. It's confusing BC there's different diets that kind of contradict each other.

Where should I be looking for my plan once it is complete?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IN the same spot as your questionnaire. I actually have your plan done and would be happy to send you the original, unformattted version - has all the same info but is just slightly less fancy. I would need you to message me your email address, though.

I understand it's confusing. Our diet is based on the best and most modern information availble. All the other sites simply repackage old diets (that many of us tried and got opposites with!) that are decades old and based in animals so far removed from humans that there is no comparison to how we reproduce.

I have explanations for every difference and I'm happy to explain till it all falls into place! Just ask!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks I'll see if I can figure out how to message you my email tomorrow, lol

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just click my user name and youll get the option!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I got it!! Thanks!! So where do I go to post any questions I have and for coaching?!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast