Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

One try left to have a girl

This is my first sway post, although I've been following stories and threads for awhile.

I have 4 boys and would love a little girl to complete our family.

I recently thought I was pregnant but i got AF.

I started my AF a couple of days ago and have a billion eleventh hour questions /concerns after all my preparation for a natural gender sway.

I am almost 38....hubby is 47
    I am about 25 pounds overweight for my height. My diet currently is very blue. IÂ’m Italian and we eat a lot of meat.
    I can excercise at work on my lunch.

My hubby is not on-board for swaying tactics and he is overweight. I don’t drink alcohol but hubby drinks wine and one mixed drink a day. Only hubby smokes.

Questions - what should I take as for vitamins or Should I use a douche ?Should I have cut off? Just 1 attempt? Do I use OPK ? Conceived my sons close to O with 1 attempt. Tried with baby # 3 to do longer cut off of 2-3 days but took me 6 months to get pregnant so ended up giving up and BF’d closer to O.
    I am very regular cycles, 26 days and O on day 12.

I’m scared of doing all the prep and compromising my chances with messing up some of the sway. I still have to convince my husband to get on board to have another one. He would if we could have a girl!
    So many boys on his side and mine. So few girls so I feel like I don’t have a great chance!
    Last edited by 4boyswouldlovegirl; November 6th, 2018 at 10:07 AM.
    Me: 39
    DH: 49

Last attempt, praying for a in 2021!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

The good news is that gender does not run in families the way you're thinking of it. I have a couple essays you might want to read on that: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...by-gender.html and https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...make-boys.html

The other good news is that hubby being a bit overweight and smoking sways pink anyway so his lifestyle will only help.

Most of us are only taking fiber and folic acid/folate. None of the swaying supplements have gotten good results. If you can get Clomid or Letrozole (Femara) those do help pink sways.

Douching is up to you. Very few of us use douches as they cut odds of conception and probably don't sway. But if you do want to try it, the directions are here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-swaying-egs-/

Even though you got boys in the past wiht one attempt, we do still believe it's the best way to get a girl. So I would stick with one attempt. Timing doesn't sway, but one attempt does seem to. It's not a magic bullet but I think it's the best way to go. It's fine to start off doing timing if you want to but you should drop timing before adding attempts.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ