Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back once again

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Back once again

So I haven’t used this forum in a long time! I’ve been through the sway and the months and years of GD before it.
    I have my beautiful daughter after two awesome sons thanks to the GD sway. They’re now 9,7 and 4. I was very happy with this picture! If I could have guaranteed a sister for my daughter I would have done it within a couple of years but I decided that we were done, it was all good.
    But nature has a way, right?!
    So here I am 13+2, trying desperately not to care if this baby is a boy or girl... but I do. I really do. I know how made up my little girl would be to have a sister. I’m sure they will all be over the moon either way, it’s probably just me. Mostly me.
    Somehow I feel I couldn’t possibly be that lucky! What perfect foursome, 2 girls, two boys, I mean if I was given a menu before I hit earthside I’m sure I would have picked exactly that!
    I’m trying not to nub-sess. My scan at 12+5 could have been girly, I thought it was, but the more nubs I look at the less sure I am! I’m not going to post it, I just need to vent in a safe space. I have my original GD girls on FB which is awesome! Hi girls if you pop your head in!
    So when I feel a wobble, I’ll pop in here to amongst everyone else who has that niggle, that GD that no one talks about, that desire. You get me, I get you.
    Very happy to be pregnant again, thinking about the birth already! I thought I aced it three times I shouldn’t rock the boat and do it again lol! Fingers crossed this bean behaves itself and follows the exit procedure correctly, I’m not looking to ruin a perfect record!

2. Likes Throwaway_panther, MiaMelb liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your pregnancy!! And your 3 beautiful babes. Sounds like this one was a surprise? What was your diet/lifestyle like before you found out you were pg? Are you team green until baby arrives?

I'm ttc & sway blue after welcoming DD earlier this year! We BD a week ago around ovulation and I'm already manic about GD... Type A OCD personality is all fun & games until you can't control the outcome lol - I just feel destined to have 2 girls even though I've always wanted a handsome little man

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhh I hope you get your boy!
    I think my general diet and lifestyle is more boy sway, I eat a lot of fish, cereals and veggies, weight stays the same. I’m moderately active but don’t exercise. Girl sway wise I’m older now! Nearly 37, and my hubbies is older and smokes (tut tut not in my presence but I know he does!)
    I can’t work out when we got pregnant, it was a surprise and it wasn’t, we weren’t careful one night and we know we get pregnant easily so can’t really say it was shock.
    With my boys I had little to no nausea but with Zoë I felt quite ill and I did again this time, but that could just be my older body protesting at doing this again!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will hopefully find out the gender at the 20 week scan - I need to know!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again pixi! Hugest congrats! Do you have a pic we could look at?? I'd love to guess!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Smoking hubbies = more girls conceived. Not a guarantee but I see that trend again and again.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Smoking hubbies = more girls conceived. Not a guarantee but I see that trend again and again.
    It seems like every gender sway method agrees on this much - smoking hubbies = more girls! Makes sense. My DH was smoking every day we were on our honeymoon. We are what I think is commonly referred to as "social smokers" - only have a ciggie if it's a special occasion like a wedding or honeymoon or New Year's Eve.

Ironically, we have one friend who is a chain smoker - like will go out for a cigarette if he wakes up in the middle of the night & can't sleep. And he & his wife just welcomed a beautiful baby boy (their first). So who really knows...

btw - I keep telling myself it "doesn't really matter" because I am desperately swaying blue & DH has had the occasional smoke since Thanksgiving and we ttc the week after

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No sway tactic is 100%. There are dozens if not hundreds of things that come into it, it's just that the smoking = girls is a pretty strong trend. Plenty of exceptions to be sure.

Good luck and keep us posted! And I'd love to guess on an ultrasound if u have one.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ��
    Here’s one with nub

Name:  EE81FC83-DFB9-4BD1-B7C0-1232FFD6AAD3.jpeg
Views: 308
Size:  1,000.5 KB

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What's the exact gestation of this scan? It looks girly to me but could just still be early.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast