Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy HELLO! I am TTC a girl soon, and have some questions

Hi all! I have boy/girl twins and our 3rd is a boy, and we are planning to TTC the end of January. I've read so much here my head is swimming, so hoping someone could give it to me straight and simple, please!

I've been a lifelong vegetarian but tend to eat carb heavy. I have been doing intermittent fasting for about 6 months and have lost 20 lbs. I am 5'4" and 180lbs so had/have a lot to lose. For IF I skip breakfast and usually eat between 1pm-6pm only. Christmas I ate breakfast and late night a lot though, but getting back on IF.

I have been taking 1000mcg of Folate daily since October 17 but no other vitamins. I read Folate is more easily absorbed than folic acid. Do I need to increase my dose? I am taking the amount recommended on the bottle.

I'm confused on when we are supposed to BD. I bought some OPKs so is it that we only BD at the first positive OPK? Can we have sex otherwise just use a condom? I tried temping but boy do I suck at actually remembering to do it every morning!

Husband works out of town for 3 week intervals. He will only be at home during O in January and February and not again during O for months on end. I'm hoping to get pregnant sooner so don't want to decrease fertility toooo too much, although our two pregnancies happened effortlessly I feel I may be pretty fertile in general.

I finally gave up my beloved cereal a few months ago. I just noticed a lot of my frozen vegetarian meals have garlic/onion/celery listed in the ingrediens, which are a standby bc my family all eats meat and I cook those for them so for ease I usually just microwave some stuff for myself.

I feel my iron is probably low, but having trouble finding good sources that aren't meat. I eat eggs and beans occasionally but I know those are not girl-sway-friendly, so not sure what else to do to get enough each day.

I hope that wasn't an overwhelming amount of info!
    Last edited by Serenity Now!; December 27th, 2018 at 05:03 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds really good what you're doing so far! I found all the info overwhelming too and easier to purchase i plan as i was too busy to read through it all. Atomic also recommends 60 mins cardio ay least 4 times a week i think if you can? Sure she will respond to your message anyway

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been doing some fast walking but can't really run for very long. Hopefully that counts as cardio if I walk as fast as possible.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now! View Post
    I've been doing some fast walking but can't really run for very long. Hopefully that counts as cardio if I walk as fast as possible.
    Yes that counts!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Can you bump this for me??? It's a little bit long and I want to give you my best effort - at the end of my day right now.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ