Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ttc girl very soon. A few questions...

I have 2 healthy and happy boys and looking to conceive a third baby now. Ttc girl.
    With my first boy I conceived him with a cycle of using soya isoflavones and my second boy I conceived him using agnus castus.
    I have a very short luteal phase - 9/10 days so used these to help bean stick and lengthen phase.

I have since also been diagnosed with endometriosis so not sure how that will affect fertility.

I have been charting and I still have a short luteal phase but regular cycles and I do ovulate.

Would you recommend I try agnus castus to help me or is there any other supplements that are “girl friendly?”
    I am also a massive Diet Coke and coffee fan- will that make a difference to my chances for a girl?
    Thank you

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure about the stuff u first mention but coffee is a strong for pink - good luck

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Neither soy isoflavones or vitex agnus castus have worked for pink sways. I'm totally dropping vitex as of this year because it simply has not worked. You need to stay away from soy with endo anyway.

I would keep Diet Coke to 2-3 servings a day. Coffee is good for pink sways. Old information seemed to indicate coffee aggravated endometriosis but this has been debunked and it now appears it is fine for you to have coffee with endo.

How sure are you about when you're ovulating?? Do you have a chart I can look at?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For what it's worth, I was living off Diet Coke & veggie chips before my wedding/honeymoon when I conceived DD. There is no scientific way to back this up, and in general aspartame is bad for humans, but I think the overarching point is I had very low caloric intake. I did have at least 2 Diet Cokes a day (I worked in a fast-paced finance job)

Sending all my pink dust to you!!

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Neither soy isoflavones or vitex agnus castus have worked for pink sways. I'm totally dropping vitex as of this year because it simply has not worked. You need to stay away from soy with endo anyway.

I would keep Diet Coke to 2-3 servings a day. Coffee is good for pink sways. Old information seemed to indicate coffee aggravated endometriosis but this has been debunked and it now appears it is fine for you to have coffee with endo.

How sure are you about when you're ovulating?? Do you have a chart I can look at?

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes StarryRiver liked this post