Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC a girl very soon & have some questions...

Hi,

We are planning to TTC a little girl to complete our family.... I have read this site (over many years as our boys are now 12 and 10...) but I’ve now come to the “it’s now or never” part.

I did purchase a personalised plan (back in around 2016) and we did attempt back then but I suffered a miscarriage and found it very difficult to build up the courage to try again.

I have been trying to access my old plan but can’t. My Dream Membership has expired so I assume that is why? I am assuming that my approach may need to be different this time though as I am now 39 and DH is 44. I have been seeing a fertility doctor who is going to do a tracking cycle and prescribe Letrozole, which I believe is an alternative to Clomid and we are looking at starting the cycle in a few weeks which has now put me in a spin!

I have been exercising regularly... although I have only been exercising for a strict 60 mins for 6-7 days for the last month (a few months back I was exercising for approx 4 or so days per week but then broke my leg playing netball so could move much & piled on some weight!) I have now lost most of the weight that I put on so hopefully that will be in my favour, although I’m a little nervous that I’ve only been exercising for the last month, not 12 weeks...

I have cut out all snacking and haven’t eaten breakfast for about 6 months so I feel that this will hopefully help, but the main question that I have is more to do with frequency for our attempt.

I assume that e4d will be necessary due to our age and the use of Letrozole but does this mean that DH does not release at all apart from e4d (in me) or does he also release every day leading up to it to reduce sperm numbers?

Also, as I am having a tracking cycle & will be able to see exactly what is happening inside my body is there any way that this can be used to my advantage instead?

Thank you so much, I have really gained a lot of knowledge from this site and really hope that finally it’s my time too!

Tinka

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No it's not the Dream Membership, it's the coaching forum that needs renewing if you wanted to do that. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php Or I can just help you here.

Letrozole sways pink so that's all good.

exercise - we get good results with 6 weeks on diet, not 12. 12 is for diet, not exercise

You can either start off with e4d or try one month with one attempt at positive OPK before going to e4d. Your choice.

If doing e4d then hubby just abstains between go rounds. Don't need to do daily release in between the e4d. Daily (frequent release) has not worked and really cuts odds of conception a lot.

Tracking cycles doesn't help, unfortunately. The patterns of EWCM, O pain, OPK, etc can all change very dramatically from month to month so unfortunately observations from one month don't really help in future months.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m sorry to jump in on this board but I wanted to ask a quick question! If using the clear blue ovulation test and using the one attempt method would we BD when we get the first flashy smiley face?

Can husband release any before the “one attempt” or should he abstain? Trying to sway pink! Just purchased the meal plan Looking into all of that now!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much Atomic, you have really put my mind at ease a bit! Thank you for the explanation around the frequency and I’ll continue with my exercise then
    Just another quick question though... do you put any stock in moon phases or is this all just old wives tale stuff? I was happy that my sway was going to fall within the New Moon phase (just!) but AF arrived 4 days early and has ruined that idea... typical!
    Thank you!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, I have just received a heap of test results back from my fertility doctor and she has prescribed thyroxine which I need to take (in addition to the Letrozole) as my thyroid level is slightly high... will this affect my sway? Also DHs sperm count had come back as being low (which I know is good for a girl sway but possibly not good to get pregnant!) & she has suggested that he take Menevit which can help improve sperm numbers and quality... not sure if he should give this a miss?? Thank you xx

Edited to add... I’ve just renewed my coaching plan as I feel that I need much more help than you can offer just on the forum
    Last edited by Tinka; January 15th, 2019 at 07:44 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AHAM23 View Post
    I’m sorry to jump in on this board but I wanted to ask a quick question! If using the clear blue ovulation test and using the one attempt method would we BD when we get the first flashy smiley face?

Can husband release any before the “one attempt” or should he abstain? Trying to sway pink! Just purchased the meal plan Looking into all of that now!
    NO. If you care about timing do attempt the SECOND flashy smiley, not the first. OR if you don't care about timing then do attempt at the first solid smiley.

Most people have men under 35 do abstain, then over 35 do daily release. But neither method has worked and both cut odds of conception, so some people are even having their husband do regular release every 2-4 days (this may be slightly more blue friendly but hasn't seemed to hurt anything in our stats). The important thing is the one attempt.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinka View Post
    Thanks so much Atomic, you have really put my mind at ease a bit! Thank you for the explanation around the frequency and I’ll continue with my exercise then
    Just another quick question though... do you put any stock in moon phases or is this all just old wives tale stuff? I was happy that my sway was going to fall within the New Moon phase (just!) but AF arrived 4 days early and has ruined that idea... typical!
    Thank you!
    No I don't put stock into moon phases. I have two essays one here on the moon (which there may be something barely to that, possibly, if you use your imagination): https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...naception.html and another here on ions, which are supposedly what the moon phase stuff is based on (these are very unlikely to be true) https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-insanity.html

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THANK YOU so much for responding

We’re definitely going to give the ONE time BD a shot!

Should he abstain from AF- BD one time? Meaning him not releasing at all! Not talking about BDing!

Sorry.. just want to make sure I’m doing everything possible to sway pink!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinka View Post
    Hi Atomic, I have just received a heap of test results back from my fertility doctor and she has prescribed thyroxine which I need to take (in addition to the Letrozole) as my thyroid level is slightly high... will this affect my sway? Also DHs sperm count had come back as being low (which I know is good for a girl sway but possibly not good to get pregnant!) & she has suggested that he take Menevit which can help improve sperm numbers and quality... not sure if he should give this a miss?? Thank you xx

Edited to add... I’ve just renewed my coaching plan as I feel that I need much more help than you can offer just on the forum
    Oh thanks for your renewal, I really appreciate it! I can get back to you faster in the coaching than I can in these forums.

The menevit isn't a swaykiller although I prefer you guys leave it out. It really isn't a miracle cure either though. I strongly urge you to have him release every 2-4 days and that does way more for sperm health and quality than any supplements do.

YOu need to take the thyroid medication because thyroid issues are one of the biggest causes of pregnancy loss. Don't worry about how it sways (we don't know how or if it does, I doubt it as I see lots of people with boys and girls on it) just take it as the doc prescribes.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again Atomic xx

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast