Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi there, new here and soon swaying pink

Hi everyone!
    Finally made the step to not just read a whole lot in here but also register
    This forum was very helpful already and I'm pretty sure for the upcoming months I will be a permanent user!

So, a little about me:
    Me and my hubbi will be trying soon to get our first kid (yes, you're reading it right!). As I know it might seem quite unconventional to try swaying with the FIRST kid, heres a short explanation to that: My husbands family exclusively had boys for many generations. So him, his dad, grandpa and great-grandpa all had brothers but no sisters. As we know we would like to have 2 kids at most, no matter the gender, I simply would like to tell myself that I did everything in my power for an at least equal chance to get a baby girl
    We will probably start BDing in April or May since I need to finish vaccination duties beforehand.

As I was slightly overweight I have been doing a keto diet last year and lost 20 pounds with it. Now I'm in the middle BMI range and can still lose 2-4 pounds but according to what I read on the forum thats pretty much all I can do as I don't want to lower fertility too much. I took a break from the long-term diet in December eating normally and am now about to sneak in the LE diet by slowly cutting down nutrient intake, upping carbs (which is quite hard after keto/low carb...) and lowering overall kcals again (but just a little like 200kcals). Oh and I'm taking folic daily already for a few months now.

So, yeah let me know what you think if you like, especially if you think it's mandatory to involve hubby in things like diet or frequency. otherwise I'll probably see you around in one or two boards here when I have any questions!

Thanks for listening

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Moni!

I LOVE to see people sway for their first!! I wish more people would.

Although I know it's hard to believe, gender really doesn't run in the family the way people think of it. But it still helps to sway! I have a long sciency explanation of all that here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...make-boys.html

Weight loss is no biggie - the LE Diet sways even without weight loss. I would have you on the alternate PCOS version of the LE Diet and NOT the super high carb one and you can find more about that here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...rt-3-pcos.html PLEASE don't be tempted to go from Keto to the very carby "crash and burn" style of LE Diet. It will really undermine your weight loss and may even sway blue after having been on Keto. Please do the alternate "slow burn" version of the LE Diet with the whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and 50-60 g protein and fat instead of lower.

Most of our husbands would do nothing to sway and it's been my policy since day one that everyone can sway - whether or not our husbands are on board or not! Just focus on what you can do and it's all good.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic for your kind reply and the provided information!

I'm happy to hear swaying for the first is not seen a no-no. You might know well about ppl's natural reaction when you try to explain them what it is you're trying to do and why. Especially if they have never heard about natural gender selection and thus either laugh about you, think it's a myth or overall unhealthy to do before pregnancy. In Germany, where I live, it's something ppl do not know much about and many tend to mistake swaying with a given guarantee for conceiving a certain gender.

I looked into the PCOS diet you supposed, and it seems like I'm already doing this naturally after having been on the keto diet, as I struggle to incorporate more carbs than the macro proportions mentioned in this alternate version . As of know I'm holding my weight pretty well with it (3 weeks). It feels weird at first being on a diet with more carbs as I discovered I feel more hungry all the time than when I was on the more restrictive keto diet. Even cravings are much higher; but it gets better by and by and I'm positive I can adapt to it.

So anyways I'm happy I can do the LE diet the way you mentioned!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes definitely and I know many of our European members also face a strong sense of disapproval for "messing with fate" too. The taboo against desiring a baby of a certain gender is there in every nation but seems to be particularly intense in many European nations. Please let me know how I can help!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ