Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do have PCOS but no weight to lose. Only symptom has been long cycles and in the past absent cycles entirely (seems to be tied to increased sugar intake and stress, would go missing for up to a year). May be beyond the scope of the site but I was also wondering if the myo would have a positive impact on sub-clinical anxiety. Sorry to hijack thread--hope this is helpful to others!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well...the thing is that myoinositol has made people lose weight and end up swinging from delayed O due to PCO tendencies to delayed O from hypothalamic amenorrhea (basically the opposite problem of PCOS, too few hormones)

I hesitate to have people use it. I always prefer to see people try diet and exercise to control PCOS and keep the myo in reserve for those who aren't going to waste away on it. But if you'd like to try it since you know you do have PCOS then I'm ok with it, but PLEASE be sure you're eating a good level of food and 50-60 g protein and fat.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks PinkSabra101 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello fellow UK-ers!!!
    I have just started my first day on the LE diet! Aiming to start TTC May! I have two boys already who are nearly 2 and 3! I am excited for my sway but SOOOO much to absorb! x

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there, it's been a while but I've just started the diet. At the moment, I've been drinking coffee, but then I've read it's bad for PCOS so I'm not so sure now, especially since I have decided to give inositol a go after a ridiculously long (45 day) cycle. From what I read about inositol is that it doesn't go with caffeine. Also alcohol...I do like to have a tipple at the weekend and was secretly relieved to hear that it sways pink. But, is that not the case for people with PCOS because of the sugar content?

And the whole cardio thing...I walk dogs for a living so I get a good amount of exercise, but to me it doesn't feel like cardio, as in raised heart rate etc. Should I add in some running as well?

I hope everyone is getting on OK? I did have to take a step back after a personal loss in real life but I'm back in the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to say sorry about the loss you experienced and good luck with the sway. I've started myo and have not stopped coffee but I'm not sure if that's "right."

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi pink, when are you ttc?

It was my dad that died. I hope that this effort will eventually lead to us celebrating a new life. My mother would love a granddaughter, also.

What I read about inositol was on the manufacturing website as apparently caffeine prevents it being absorbed properly?

I'm also in a pickle over dairy now and meat as animal products raise testosterone. So not sure if I should go veggie and swap milk for non-dairy alternative, but not soya as that does something not good

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah, I'm sorry. That's so hard
    We're thinking October; I've got a 4 year old and a 2 year old, and the 2 year old is full-on, so the original plan to have started some time ago kept getting pushed back lol.
    I'm vegan but I should probably scale down on the tofu..
    Good luck and I hope you get your baby girl

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls Im from the uk and pink sway! Have been on the diet since sept and started ttc in dec.
    Starry am so sorry for your loss xox

Good luck to you all

14. Likes PinkSabra101 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Nell, good luck to you to...I hope you are not waiting long to get your pink BFP . How have you found the diet generally or any tips you can share?

Pink, my friend is a vegan and I find her food really yummy! I would consider it an option for myself if it was just me. My husband does support us eating less meat, however, so I quite often buy tofu and quorn these days. Are you drinking soya milk or something else?

My boys are 2 years apart and the younger one quite full on (he's being assessed for autism). But they'll both be at school in sept so I should get to spend more time with the baby. With it being my last I wanted to wait until then so I could enjoy him/her more.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast