Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

pink newbie from the uk

Hi, I've come here to share and learn from others who are gender swaying/ have swayed, or like me plan to sway in the future.

After two lovely boys (age 6&4) we plan on one more precious bundle, but would love to sway for a girl. I plan on starting the LE diet in March with ttc from June. Between now and then, I'm just trying to gather as much info as possible.

I was diagnosed with mild PCOS when I was 17 but the only symptoms I have now are a longer than average cycle (~35 days), and the odd dark hair that grows on my neck and chin. I have always maintained a healthy weight but did have gestational diabetes when pregnant. I honestly wouldn't know if I'm still classed as having PCOS or not so therefore not sure which LE diet I should choose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Given your history I strongly recommend the alternate PCOS-type LE Diet. It gets even better results than the standard one and the standard one may sway blue to some extent for those who need the other version (because it's so carby, it may raise blood sugar and in turn testosterone). https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...rt-3-pcos.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the input. I’ve had a good read through everything and am making notes. It will be quite alien for me to weigh food and keep a strict tab on everything, but I’m gonna start doing it a bit now so I have an idea of what I’m already consuming.

I’m also considering what supplements to take. For definite there will be folate and fibre, but I’m also considering Vitex and/or soy isoflavines to see if it will shorten my cycle as a long cycle is no fun when ttc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't have to weigh food. All you have to do is use a little sensible portion control and then keep track of how much you've eaten (loosely) over the course of a day.

I can't recommend vitex or soy iso. Both of them really messed up the menstrual cycle badly for people (often making long cycles even longer). Vitex got terrible results for us (barely better than 50-50 and way worse than the site as a whole) and soy iso is believed by many sway theorists to sway blue. Now, I happen to suspect that regular soy intake sways pink, but the soy iso are used such a short time that I don't know if they even help a pink sway, and even if they do, many people disagree with me and beyond that they mess up the cycle so badly! Just not anything I can recommend.

You may find diet and exercise really helps with your cycle but beyond that you may want to look into something called "myoinositol" which can help with PCOS. I normally don't have anyone take it without moderate to severe PCOS but it's worth looking into if your cycle is long. Also seems to sway pink.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I will give the myoinositol a go actually as apart from last month my cycles from the past couple of months have been 40 days. My diet is already relatively healthy and I do a fair bit of exercise.

Do you do a 21 day meal plan for the PCOS LE diet?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by StarryRiver View Post
    Hi, I've come here to share and learn from others who are gender swaying/ have swayed, or like me plan to sway in the future.

After two lovely boys (age 6&4) we plan on one more precious bundle, but would love to sway for a girl. I plan on starting the LE diet in March with ttc from June. Between now and then, I'm just trying to gather as much info as possible.

I was diagnosed with mild PCOS when I was 17 but the only symptoms I have now are a longer than average cycle (~35 days), and the odd dark hair that grows on my neck and chin. I have always maintained a healthy weight but did have gestational diabetes when pregnant. I honestly wouldn't know if I'm still classed as having PCOS or not so therefore not sure which LE diet I should choose.

Good luck im a pink swayer from the uk too 🎀

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by StarryRiver View Post
    I think I will give the myoinositol a go actually as apart from last month my cycles from the past couple of months have been 40 days. My diet is already relatively healthy and I do a fair bit of exercise.

Do you do a 21 day meal plan for the PCOS LE diet?

No but the stuff in the meal plan can easily be switched over to PCOS version by just using whole grains (and even artificial sweeteners like Splenda in the desserts). It's really suitable for anyone to use with a few minor exceptions.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    and just to clarify, I can't do a 21 day diet for the alternate LE Diet because there are too many different reasons why people are on it. I would have to make like 10 different versions for all the various groups of people who use that diet.

I know everyone always wonders "well why doesn't she just make one for the PCOSers" but it's because there are simply too many variations to make a one size fits all version of the alternate LE Diet.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also a UK long cycle (35-45 days) future pink swayer was looking at myo inositol-is it ok for breastfeeding? (A 2 year old not small baby but ridiculously frequent!) thx! X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have PCOS? More than 30 lbs to spare? Has your cycle always been that long or is this new?

I really prefer to have as few people on myo as possible so I don't want anyone to use it just because. It's caused a lot of trouble for people.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast