Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IVF or sway

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks you! Very helpful! I what about CQ10?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coq10 is fine
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey there! I have 2 DS and I was in your same situation where I wanted to guarantee my chance for a girl. I went through IVF OGD and was unsuccessful. Luckily my insurance paid for most of it but I am still paying off what I owe and I don’t have a daughter to make it feel worth it. I ended up having 3 embroys, ALL boys. Through my research, IVF sways more boy in the PDG. Don’t know why. So here I am a few months still paying off my debt to IVF and now naturally swaying/praying for a girl!

(PS thank you atomic for all the information on this site to help my feel confident to go out and try naturally)

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingofpink-19 View Post
    Hey there! I have 2 DS and I was in your same situation where I wanted to guarantee my chance for a girl. I went through IVF OGD and was unsuccessful. Luckily my insurance paid for most of it but I am still paying off what I owe and I don’t have a daughter to make it feel worth it. I ended up having 3 embroys, ALL boys. Through my research, IVF sways more boy in the PDG. Don’t know why. So here I am a few months still paying off my debt to IVF and now naturally swaying/praying for a girl!

(PS thank you atomic for all the information on this site to help my feel confident to go out and try naturally)
    Thanks for responding! We decided to go ahead and take a chance with IVF. I’m having anxiety seeing so many women who conceived naturally, struggle with IVF. We are only doing it once. The clinic is 4.5 hrs away and my husband will have to take a vacation from work. We don’t have family around, so we will have to spend about 9days in a hotel with the girls. We have money set aside for it , so it won’t be financially devastating for us but, I’m worried about the emotional toll. I am excited out consult is March 8. So we have some time

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We were a one and done scenario as well. I ended up retrieving 18 eggs. 16 mature eggs to use for IUI. Only 8 eggs made it to day 3. At day5, I only had 3 embryos to test. 1 normal boy, 2 embryos that had extra chromosome. We ended up donating our good embryo to a less fortunate couple who would produce embryos.

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingofpink-19 View Post
    We were a one and done scenario as well. I ended up retrieving 18 eggs. 16 mature eggs to use for IUI. Only 8 eggs made it to day 3. At day5, I only had 3 embryos to test. 1 normal boy, 2 embryos that had extra chromosome. We ended up donating our good embryo to a less fortunate couple who would produce embryos.

Kudos to you for donating. Such an amazing thing to do! We will attempt IVF and if unsuccessful sway. I am excited. Do you have a projected time for ttc?

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont know statistics if ivf sways boy or not... but we ended up with 26 eggs collected 11 frozen embryos made it. 7 PGS normal. + 2 undetermined (Could still be viable) 6 were girls and only 1 boy! Its literally just a coin toss I think.
    Wish you the best of luck. I loved my clinic and it was a wonderful experience for me.
    I'll probably be going back to transfer 1 more time... in the next few years!
    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabird4 View Post
    I dont know statistics if ivf sways boy or not... but we ended up with 26 eggs collected 11 frozen embryos made it. 7 PGS normal. + 2 undetermined (Could still be viable) 6 were girls and only 1 boy! Its literally just a coin toss I think.
    Wish you the best of luck. I loved my clinic and it was a wonderful experience for me.
    I'll probably be going back to transfer 1 more time... in the next few years!
    That’s how I’m starting to feel, like everything just happens randomly. Was your cycle successful?

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear88 View Post
    That’s how I’m starting to feel, like everything just happens randomly. Was your cycle successful?
    I am not sure what you mean? Do you mean the transfer cycle? Obviously the egg retrieval was successful yes. 26 eggs collected is ALOT in the ivf world. I almost had OHSS though. Please Google that as it's a huge concern with ivf and can happen.
    I got pregnant my first transfer yes and now have a healthy daughter. We were lucky though again because it can take a few cycles to get pregnant.

Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabird4 View Post
    I am not sure what you mean? Do you mean the transfer cycle? Obviously the egg retrieval was successful yes. 26 eggs collected is ALOT in the ivf world. I almost had OHSS though. Please Google that as it's a huge concern with ivf and can happen.
    I got pregnant my first transfer yes and now have a healthy daughter. We were lucky though again because it can take a few cycles to get pregnant.

Sorry, I don’t have the IVF language down as yet. That’s amazing! I’m going with SIRM, they are the best clinic near me.

18. Likes atomic sagebrush, Georgia_Peach liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast