Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: IVF or sway

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear88 View Post
    Sorry, I don’t have the IVF language down as yet. That’s amazing! I’m going with SIRM, they are the best clinic near me.
    No worries.. its ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome. It can happen with a large amount of eggs produced. They are pretty good about monitoring meds though to prevent it. Best advice is to drink Gatorade after your egg retrieval.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you chose gender selection!!! Sorry, but swaying really doesn't work lol it's literally 50/50 and nothing we do will change those odds!!!!! The stats on here are ridiculous and it's literally a boy or a girl, that's it. Diets and exercise have nothing to do with it otherwise everyone would get the gender they desired. Good luck, I hope you did gender selection and saved your time and sanity!!
    I hope everyone realizes this site just preys on your looming GD and overwhelming desire for one gender over another. I realized it quickly!! Save your money and put it towards gender selection!!

QUOTE=Mamabear88;1021343]Hi!

I’m 30yrs old with 2DD. I’ve always wanted a son, so I’ve experienced gender disappointment twice. DH was finished with having children, but some how I’ve convinced him to try for 3rd. After this he wants a vasectomy. So basically this is my last chance at having DS. I’ve scheduled a consultation for IVF with gender selection. I live in a small town in Arkansas and there aren’t any nearby clinics. I found what I believe to be a good one about 4.5 hrs away. I worry about the travel and frequency of appointments. Can some things such as bloodwork and ultrasounds be done locally?
    I have been slowly trying to prep my husband for what is to come with IVF. Financially we will be ok, but I’m not sure if he is ready for all it entails. Sometimes, I even get overwhelmed by the thoughts .This is where I contemplate just doing an aggressive boy sway. On average how many cycles does it take for IVF to work? I know it depends on many factors, but just wondering.

Can you share why you went with IVF or swaying? I’m struggling![/QUOTE]
    Last edited by mamasboys; May 1st, 2019 at 11:02 PM.
    DS 1 (2013)
    DS 2 (2015)
    TTC Girl Sway 2018

4. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dislikes 2blue1pink disliked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I had the money, I would for sure do IVF because it's a sure thing (getting the baby of the sex you want, not getting pregnant, obviously) versus a sway. I'm swaying because I can't afford IVF with PGD.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mamasboys View Post
    I hope you chose gender selection!!! Sorry, but swaying really doesn't work lol it's literally 50/50 and nothing we do will change those odds!!!!! The stats on here are ridiculous and it's literally a boy or a girl, that's it. Diets and exercise have nothing to do with it otherwise everyone would get the gender they desired. Good luck, I hope you did gender selection and saved your time and sanity!!
    I hope everyone realizes this site just preys on your looming GD and overwhelming desire for one gender over another. I realized it quickly!! Save your money and put it towards gender selection!!
    I prey on no one.

You know why I started this site? Because people WERE getting preyed on. Charlatans were making impossible promises based on lies, people were ruining their marriages, their health, and potentially harming the healthy of their future pregnancies. I go above and beyond the call of duty urging everyone who can do IVF, to do IVF. I go above and beyond the call of duty reminding people to stay realistic and to never ever ever go into swaying viewing it as a guarantee. I do as much as I can to get the desired gender for as many people as I can however I can and I have never, ever, ever lied about anyone's chances with swaying, if anything I regularly UNDERestimate the amount I think swaying can help. I don't manipulate any numbers. People self-report their results. I don't keep the stats, I'm not even involved in tracking them and the person who does is an unpaid volunteer who never even got their desired gender.

The fact is, if you have the money to do gender selection, you're luckier than the vast majority of people on Planet Earth. I know it's fun to put down people like you're Marie Antoinette saying "let them eat cake" to the little people who cannot afford IVF, and break your arm patting yourself on the back for your cleverness at having money and everything, but that ain't most of us. It isn't the case for most of us who live in Europe, the US, and Australia, and it sure isn't the people who come to us from other nations around the globe, some of whom are in situations of incredible desperation the likes of which you and I can't even imagine.

You don't want to sway? Hey, cool. If you want to encourage other people to do IVF, hey, also cool (and you'll see about 10,000 other posts on here where I did exactly that to every person who possibly could do IVF). But nothing gives you the right, from a position of incredible privilege, to come in here and mock the people who have no other choice, and to make a claim that I am acting out of any other motivation than the desire for people to get their desired gender in a way that is safe and sane, thereby actually saving them from falling into the hands of those who are unethical, who will give them terrible advice that will possibly harm their health and their unborn baby's health.

Because it's completely and utterly untrue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Likes 2blue1pink, goldielock615 liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234