Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I'm sorry I only just now saw this!

1)It's ok to only use RepHresh a couple times or even once. Yes you can combine Sylk nd RepHresh, they are said to complement each other and

2)I always recommend one attempt at peak and since you'd been doing cutoff, I'd like to see you have at least 1-2 months with one attempt at peak before adding attempts.

3)Whatever you did was the right thing to do, but if this ever happens again, what my rule of thumb is in this scenario is that for best odds of pink, stick with the attempt you've had, for better chance conception, add attempt. I typically have you guys stick with the attempt if you get the pos OPK within 2 days, add attempt if it's four days or more later, and in the 3 day zone, go with whichever option is more important - pink or conceiving.

So I would have had you stick with the attempt you'd had, but it is not a dealbreaker if you had another one.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally ok, you're only human!

As you saw from my other post I had my highest peak at about 11pm Friday night. We had already BD Friday morning, so I'm afraid it won't be the BEST timing ever. We also ended up BD Sunday afternoon and I had put in rephresh about 20min before that. At this point, it seems all I can do is pray and hope for the best! Based on my temps I'm suspecting I ovulated Saturday at some point, so our Sunday attempt might be O+12, while I know that in combination it sways boy, I hope we get lucky, that's all we have to go on at this point! My diet and exercise have been decent, not the greatest. My pH has hung out at 4 or so, even though that's not always a guarantee either... I have been using a salt lamp and lavender along with a couple other wives tales, just for my own piece of mind.

If I don't end up pregnant this month we will wait for the one attempt at positive OPK, and I will toss that darned digital stick I was using. This is the second month it has thrown me for a loop. It seems to pick up the surge a day or more earlier than the monitor I'm using. I'm not sure which is better to use anyway.

Thank you for your help! I'll keep you posted!

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and yes please let me know how it's going and if you need anything!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Good luck and yes please let me know how it's going and if you need anything!
    Slight panic, does rephresh kill sperm? Since I put it in so close to BD Sunday, would they have just been "useless"? It was probably 15-20min beforehand, so relatively no time.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it can kill sperm but is nowhere near strong enough to act as a spermicide or anything.

I recommend putting it in no sooner than 8 hours before BD, and more liek 12-24 has better results for conception.

7. Likes Lynn0382 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, it can kill sperm but is nowhere near strong enough to act as a spermicide or anything.

I recommend putting it in no sooner than 8 hours before BD, and more liek 12-24 has better results for conception.
    Ok, whew. Even though we didn't need the attempt and it was on ovulation day, I was hoping it didn't go to complete waste. I really would love to have a daughter, but have to be ok with a 4th and final being a boy too. Thanks again!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, looking like we'll be back to it next month, approximately 10-12 days passed ovulation and the sensitive wondfo hcg test was a big fat nothing this morning.

What now? Should we do something more rhythmic rather than the one shot at positive OPK?

This month based on my body temp I ovulated the day before my OPK said peak, which based on mucus and other symptoms would make perfect sense and I wouldn't second guess it if I weren't using OPKs, if that's the case it'd also make me 13dpo.

We tried replens last month, rephresh this month, so I hesitate to use it much more. My pH hangs around 5 through my cycle, even though you've said that doesn't seem to matter.

My weight has stayed steady at 111lb, I'm 5'3 and I walk 3+ miles a day, plus chase 3 rowdy boys!

What do we do now? I'm worried something more is wrong since we've gotten pregnant so easily until now.

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, it depends on what you want but my gut is for you to do the exact same thing and not use the RepHresh so close to BD. I kind of feel like you didn't quite give one attempt a good try since the RepHresh was pretty close to when you had sex. I would have you drop RepHresh.

Do you have a chart?

We may know more about when you actually ovulated when AF arrives.

But that having been said if you prefer to go to e4d now to guard against early ovulation that's fine, I do want more info to see if you actually did O early because it may not be true. Sometimes temps are one-off flukes and don't necessarily mean you ovulated when you think and it may be that the OPK was correct and the temps weren't.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do, I have a chart for each month. We've used it for both birth control and ttc since we're Catholic, no barrier methods here. Would it be better to see all of them?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  4.28.19 Cycle .jpg
Views: 758
Size:  20.1 KB

This is the cycle that started 4-28-19, I can post the other 4 as well, if that would help.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast