Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for diet advice

Hello,

I’ve been looking at this forum for a while but have felt nervous to join. Never really joined forums before. I’m looking for advice on swaying pink. I already have a girl so I realise my situation is a bit different. I have three children. A girl (6.5) and two boys (3 and 9 months) but I really want to give my daughter a sister. I never had a sister and feel like I missed out because of it. 🤔. She gets on brilliantly with her brothers so this may just be my hang up but I can’t seem to let it go. My husband thinks I’m being silly but hey. He would not be keen for a fourth. I tried to sway with timing for my last boy but was unsuccessful. He’s gorgeous so a blessing in disguise I think. I’m at a loss what to do next though? I’m not totally sure I want a fourth but if I do I’d try in a year as I’m nearly 38! so I’d like to have been doing the right things leading up to it. Could someone advice me how I access the LE diet and how I can get a personnel consultation on what to do?

Thank you.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!

We have a lot of members who are swaying for a second girl (or even a third!) You're not alone!!

Timing doesn't work but you can use it if you want, no more than a 3 day cutoff (longer ones have really cut odds of conception to nothing)

The short version of the LE Diet is here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/try...l-version.html

And if you want a personalized plan you can get that here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php but I help everyone - just ask any questions you have and I'll answer them! (although of course the purchases enable me to do that as a job rather than having to work outside the home)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Matilda thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome!!

We have a lot of members who are swaying for a second girl (or even a third!) You're not alone!!

Timing doesn't work but you can use it if you want, no more than a 3 day cutoff (longer ones have really cut odds of conception to nothing)

The short version of the LE Diet is here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/try...l-version.html

And if you want a personalized plan you can get that here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php but I help everyone - just ask any questions you have and I'll answer them! (although of course the purchases enable me to do that as a job rather than having to work outside the home)
    Thank you. I think I’ll try and get a personalised plan as have so many questions and different circumstances when conceiving my other three.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Thank you. I think I’ll try and get a personalised plan as have so many questions and different circumstances when conceiving my other three.

Do I have to pay to see the LE diet? I can’t seem to access it? Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Matilda no you don't, all info is free on this site but you do need to take the time to go through it I'll attempt to post a link to see if ot works otherwise go to the forums header, select natural gender swaying, ttc a girl best practices. Everything you need to access will bw saved as a stickie under this header

Atomic does offer a personalised plan including 6 month private coaching. I can personally recommend it as while I enjoyed the essays I wanted a tailored plan at the time.

All the best and pink dust

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...3&share_type=t

2 love of my life boys followed years later by my miracle daughter so blessed

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Matilda thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Matilda i came here after my first daughter was born to try and give her a sister and have now done 3 pink sways, you're not alone in wanting to sway for another girl, good luck and pink dust!! xx
    now 6blue5pink

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Matilda thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no you don't need to pay for it, just access it from a different browser than Tapatalk. We have a hard time with links and Tapatalk sometimes, and the issue is not on our end, so we can't fix it. (just use a different browser on your same phone, doesn't need to be a computer.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

11. Thanks Matilda thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    Hi Matilda i came here after my first daughter was born to try and give her a sister and have now done 3 pink sways, you're not alone in wanting to sway for another girl, good luck and pink dust!! xx
    Thank you. Were your sways successful? All the best.

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Thank you. Were your sways successful? All the best.

first one worked, second one didnt and i'll know if the third one worked when baby arrives this summer
    now 6blue5pink

15. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Matilda thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I came here also to give my first DD a sister and it worked! I now will bring doing another girl sway for one more daughter. My girls are 10 and 2 and my boys are 11 and 5. So praying I will have another baby girl so my now 2 year old dd.
    Reading this site will give you so much info. I recommend joining the yearly member fee, you get so much more access! It’s so worth it.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

17. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast