Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl sway with IUI

Hi everyone. I'm hoping to sway girl but worried about how to do this with IUI. I'm using donor sperm so I have no control over what the donor does, eats, etc. I also can't do anything about timing since it's an IUI. So I guess diet and exercise and supplements are my only hope?

I know I should take folic acid, but it seems like vitamins in general sway boy. Should I skip prenatals? Someone also suggested to me (not here) that I take CoQ10 for egg health (I'll be 35 at IUI), but it looks like that sways boy pretty heavily. Skip that too?

I also lift weights three times a week, but it looks like I have to stop this? If I can't do cardio more than 3x a week, is that enough for a girl sway?

If you've had any experience swaying with IUI, I would really appreciate hearing about it!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What males do is really minor compared to what we do. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Do take folic acid or folate as they're the only nutrient proven to prevent birth defects when taken prior to pregnancy. Start prenatals at BFP.

Coq10 is not necessary for you (the idea that our eggs go bad on our 35th birthday is really not true at all). But you can take it if you want, we aren't sure that it IS strongly blue friendly and I have lots of pink swayers take it. 400-600 mg daily till BFP then you can wean off it.

We have had pretty good results with at home IUI with sperm donors - more girls conceived even in those swaying blue using at home IUI. IUI in a clinical setting may be somewhat more blue friendly but the medications they give you to ovulate for the IUI are pink friendly and we've had plenty of girls conceived as well.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ