Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi from Australia- TTC pink!

Hi Atomic & everyone!
    I'm a mum of 2 beautiful boys 3 & 1.5 who I absolutely adore, we are now hoping to add a little princess to our family in 2020.
    This will definitely be our last baby as I suffer with severe HG through my entire pregnancies, so between being on drips in hospital and trying my best to raise two energetic boys I don't think I could go through that kind of sickness more than 3 times- people think we are crazy for wanting a 3rd child, but my husband and I don't feel as though our family is complete yet and whether we have a boy or girl, we just feel like we are meant to be a family of 5.

I am so happy that I stumbled across this site in January, I did see the IG site, but GD and Atomic's explanations on everything just made so much more sense and I realised I have always led such a boy friendly lifestyle and when I think of all the people I know with multiple girls they really match the girl lifestyles which gives me so much hope.

I started on the LE diet in February, 12 weeks before our 1st attempt, and started the exercise 6 weeks prior. I had already lost 8kg since July 2018 and have lost a further 6kg since starting the LE diet. I have now upped my calories while still staying within the fat and protein limits to try to hold steady as I am at a BMI of 20.5 and I don't want to do anything to effect my ovulation.

We had our first attempt at the end of April, but unfortunately it wasn't successful. I had my latest positive OPK on Monday 27/5 and we had our 1 attempt the same day, so fingers and toes are crossed for this month! Whatever happens I'm content knowing I've done everything I can to get my little girl and if it turns out to be a 3rd boy, then that's just what is meant to be!

Good luck to everyone else trying this month! xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!! Please let me know how I can help!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there!! We have very similar stories, I am also in Oz, mum of two boys and about to start teh gender sway journey!! how have you been going???

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice81 View Post
    Hi there!! We have very similar stories, I am also in Oz, mum of two boys and about to start teh gender sway journey!! how have you been going???
    It went really well! I’m 14 weeks pregnant with a little girl! It’s still hard to believe. You can read my sway in the ‘add your girl sway’ section! Good luck!!

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Alice81 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg how amazing!!!! I will do that!! Thankyou!!! Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post