Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes I just replied to that. Please stick with me to get the bulk of your information. I've been helping people sway on two different sites for over 10 years now, have helped literally tens of thousands of people sway in all different situations, and you are going to get the best info from me. It gets very confusing for people when people say one thing and then I say the other so please don't hesitate about asking me anything you want to know, it's what I'm here for.

Shettles doesn't work because it actually doesn't work. Babydust also doesn't work because they simply stole some stuff from us and then mixed it with Shettles. You can read all the reasons Shettles doesn't work here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...le-timing.html Plus, both of those methods do make it really hard to conceive which is a big downside when (like you do) have barely any weight to spare. You can use timing if you want (and I'll help you do that) but just so you have the most accurate info.

I already explained this in the other thread, but unless you have a crystal ball you won't be able to predict days before the OPK goes positive. It's just not possible to do that because it can vary by the month, you can't use what happened in other months to predict what happened in the future.

Above all else, the thing that has worked is the one attempt. (Babydust stole this from us, and then went out and found a very ridiculous study that claimed to "prove it" but it was really our experiences that showed one attempt swayed) So start off with one attempt. None of the frequency of release patterns have worked. If one of them appeals to you feel free to do it as long as you keep the one attempt. Then, if you get to 3/4 months of trying or so, we can talk about adding attempts in ways that are more pink friendly but given your age and fertility i suspect you guys will get pregnant easily with one attempt.
    Okay just to make sure I'm understanding correctly I calculated my BMI it says I am 24.2 and my goal is 21 so I stay at the stable 21 when I lose some weight. I am planning on doing a vegetarian diet mixed with some chicken. As for clomid I don't think I can get ahold of a doctor to give me that so I'll cross that out. I am going try to diet and get weight stabilized at 21 for 3 months before trying to conceive. When it comes to baby dancing I take my ovulation strip and wait for a positive before trying for the one time baby dance. No orgasm for me. Should we do missionary with shallow penetration? To make sure I understand you don't want my hubby to release every 2 days before our baby dance?
    Thanks again, you helping other women trying to conceive the gender they want is very kind of you. 10 years is a long time.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you're starting off at a good point, you'll be able to lose weight on diet.

You DO NOT NEED and should not try to keep weight stable for 3 months before conceiving. Just be on diet 3 months in total.

Missionary is fine, but shallow release has not worked for people. People don't get pregnant with it even after dropping all the sway tactics. So it's fine to start off with it but drop it sooner rather than later.

You certainly can have hubby release every 2 days but what you are describing isn't real. The Y sperm do not die off with that pattern. Men make 50-50 X and Y sperm and releasing every 2 days will ensure he has a good amount of both X and Y. It's not a pattern I believe to sway pink, is what I'm driving at here, but we have not found any frequency pattern to sway, and the important thing is the one attempt. So absolutely you may have hubs release every 2 days with the one attempt, but DO NOT have unprotected sex every 2 days as that's a recipe for a boy!

It's my pleasure to help you guys however I can. Just let me know if you have questions.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Daydreamer08 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12