Thread: Girl Sway

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl Sway

Hi, I have two beautiful boys (2 and 3). Just recently after some research I’ve realized I’ve unintentionally been living a very boy sway friendly lifestyle. My husband and I have been hoping for a girl since baby #1. Now that I know what I’ve been doing wrong, hopefully we’ll finally get our girl.

I do still have a few questions though. I know I shouldn’t have sugar but is truvia sweetener okay in coffee? And is creamer a no? I know red meats are more boy sway but how is chicken and turkey? Are protein/meal replacement shakes okay? How much dairy should I be consuming? And is there something my husband can be doing to help sway girl?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi and welcome, Elisa!

Sugar is fine for most people swaying pink. I'm not sure where you're reading that you can't have it. Only PCOSers and those with insulin resistance, egg quality concerns, or more than 50 lbs to spare need to avoid sugar.

Many people believe anything to do with Stevia sways blue. I'm not convinced but you certainly don't need it, so I'd have you skip it.

Creamer is fine, if it has calories from sugar (more than let's say 25 cals per serving) I'd put it with a meal rather than between meals. Anything unsweetened or very low cal you can have between meals.

Chicken and turkey are allowed within LE Diet limits of 40-50 g protein (for most) and PCOSers, etc can have 50-60 g instead.

Meal replacer shakes are almost all very heavily fortified. Added nutrients to foods sway strongly blue and thus you should avoid them.

Dairy within limits of LE Diet only. 1500-1800 cals for most, 40-50 g protein for most, 30-60 g fat. Dairy is actually NOT something you should eat as much as you can and please let me know if you want an explanation for this. We don't do all the same things on this site because many of us, myself included, got opposites doing things the "old school" way and have come up with a better approach based on newer research.

The two things that have been proven to sway for husbands are jogging/biking, and smoking. Those things are shown in studies to alter the gender ratio in a more pink friendly direction. Things that may help but are less proven are soy milk, olive leaf extract, having him cut back on red meat, even go vegetarian or vegan, drinking coffee and alcohol, and possibly hot baths, tight underwear. None of the other things work and some of them (like licorice root, which you may have read about elsewhere) appear to sway strongly blue and we've totally dropped them. Licorice root gets 30% even with otherwise good sways! Don't use LR no matter what other sites claim.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Elisa Hale liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    hi and welcome, Elisa!

Sugar is fine for most people swaying pink. I'm not sure where you're reading that you can't have it. Only PCOSers and those with insulin resistance, egg quality concerns, or more than 50 lbs to spare need to avoid sugar.

Many people believe anything to do with Stevia sways blue. I'm not convinced but you certainly don't need it, so I'd have you skip it.

Creamer is fine, if it has calories from sugar (more than let's say 25 cals per serving) I'd put it with a meal rather than between meals. Anything unsweetened or very low cal you can have between meals.

Chicken and turkey are allowed within LE Diet limits of 40-50 g protein (for most) and PCOSers, etc can have 50-60 g instead.

Meal replacer shakes are almost all very heavily fortified. Added nutrients to foods sway strongly blue and thus you should avoid them.

Dairy within limits of LE Diet only. 1500-1800 cals for most, 40-50 g protein for most, 30-60 g fat. Dairy is actually NOT something you should eat as much as you can and please let me know if you want an explanation for this. We don't do all the same things on this site because many of us, myself included, got opposites doing things the "old school" way and have come up with a better approach based on newer research.

The two things that have been proven to sway for husbands are jogging/biking, and smoking. Those things are shown in studies to alter the gender ratio in a more pink friendly direction. Things that may help but are less proven are soy milk, olive leaf extract, having him cut back on red meat, even go vegetarian or vegan, drinking coffee and alcohol, and possibly hot baths, tight underwear. None of the other things work and some of them (like licorice root, which you may have read about elsewhere) appear to sway strongly blue and we've totally dropped them. Licorice root gets 30% even with otherwise good sways! Don't use LR no matter what other sites claim.
    Thank you! That is a lot of information. I see people use “LE Diet” a lot. What is that specifically?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Low Everything Diet (LE Diet) is the diet I invented after seeing too many people getting sick and miserable following overly strict swaying diets that didn't seem to work anyway. I based it on modern research about what is actually swaying instead of 50 year old theories that have been completely debunked, and I also made it to be safer and more sustainable (and we get great results with it too). You can find the short version here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/try...l-version.html and the FAQ here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...tml#post335985 I have a second FAQ which is more just about minerals: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ