Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ttc Boy after 2 sweeties!

Hi there!! I’ve been a lurker for a while- we always wanted a girl and a boy and to be done... but we ended up with sisters! I wouldn’t change it for the world (I grew up with 4 brothers!!) but we’d really like to have one more, and be done- hubby would do anything for a boy. He’s a firefighter and even though our oldest DD looooves fire trucks, he wants a hunting buddy too. So I have a few questions I can’t seem to find answers to... I plan to eventually do the custom plan- do people have pretty good success with it?!
    When do you want to start?! My youngest is only 5 mos and EBF! I don’t want to mess anything up for my sweet squishy girl!!! And I think my last question— my oh so wonderful DH drinks at LEAST a two liter of Diet Coke a day. GROSS!!!! And he actually has 3 daughters (one from a previous marriage) I keep joking that it’s killed all of his boy swimmers... but could he really be killing our chances?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can expect the same rate of success with and without a custom plan - about 2/3 of the people who sway get their desired gender. I don't give away any insider info in the custom plans, I just give a higher level of support to people. Many people who buy custom plans have health issues, fertility challenges or other concerns so I really can't analyze the numbers to tell us anything, since it's not a randomly selected group.

Breastfeeding and close spacing may sway somewhat pink so I'd want you to wait till 12 or even 18 months before trying. It's not a dealbreaker and I can still help you sway regardless of whether or not you wait.

I never recommend weaning though until you're ready. Keep in mind that you can wean and still get an opposite, so I think it's best to focus on maintaining your nursing relationship as long as you choose.

Aspartame and other artificial sweeteners have really not seemed to sway much if at all BUT a 2 liter of it a day - who knows. I would probably try to get him to switch over to unsweetened iced tea if he's willling, that may help a little (even if he continues with the artificial sweetener)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ