Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhhh ok, excellent explanation thank you. I think what i've done is taken each piece of information that I've read, and assumed the more the merrier and so the more effective it will be for a sway. So if weight loss sways pink, I was aiming to lose a few pounds per week. If low blood sugar sways pink I figured i'd cut carbs and keep it low all the time. But now you've explained fully I see what you mean, the likelihood is that by being so strict I would give up (at least for a bit), thus improving my condition and swaying blue. Or, as you say, then have to improve my condition in order to get pregnant in the first place.

Today I had 3 black coffees, a stick of celery with peanut butter, and roast aubergine with cream cheese. From what you've said that's definitely not enough and having had two miscarriages I don't want to do anything that could make that happen again. I don't know if starving could cause miscarriage but I imagine it can't help. I think part of the reason I went so strict is because I convinced myself I lost the last baby because I was overweight and eating too much junk. As you've probably gathered i'm a bit of an extremist! I think I need some more structure so i'm going to pay for a personalised plan, what's the best way to do this?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is what people do, but the thing is that more isn't necessarily better.

Yes exactly! What invariably happens with this type of approach is that people delay or stop ovulation, or they keep ovulating but their body is just like "no way am I getting pregnant now!" or they just get tired of the diet since it's so restrictive. Then they give up and eat more and improve their condition and have another boy. I've seen it happen sooo many times! In swaying, slow and steady wins the race!

Starving is not good for getting and staying pregnant, that's for sure. You have a bit more wiggle room since you had some weight to spare (so we very likely will be able to completely get away with this, thankfully it probably won't have a llingering effect as it might have if you were under 18.5 BMI) but yes we need to coursecorrect immediately.

I'd love to make you a personalized plan! The link to get one is here (and you'd want the personalized option, not the readymade plan) https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, all paid for (I think I purchased the right one). Not quite sure what to do now though x
    Last edited by hopefulpink; October 7th, 2019 at 10:07 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulpink View Post
    Thanks, all paid for (I think I purchased the right one). Not quite sure what to do now though x
    The questionnaires to fill out are in this link: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms And thank you!! I'll get it to you as quick as I can.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123