Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ttc #4 in 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lailanela View Post
    Thanks,
    Great that you will also be trying for #4.
    Yes I know some people just have to make a comment no matter what. I really have to stop listening. Other people even asked when I will have a fourth (quite short after delivery, not a good moment&#128514.
    No, the more time passes (and baby boy gets bigger and bigger) the more I love the idea of having another. ❤
    Thanks for the pink dust. 😉
    You will be trying for blue?
    If so take all my blue dust. 💙
    Good luck!
    Yep, swaying blue again! I hope it works this time, am getting rid of all my youngest's stuff lol
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, everyone and especially atomic. I have a few questions, should I open another thread, or is this fine?
    Well, our ttc time gets a little closer and I'm trying to work a few things out:
    How do you count alcohol? Should I only drink it with a meal? Or if not, do I have to consider it as a meal? Is there a limit how little calories would be NO meal? (I would have the same question for coffee).
    How much water or sugar free soft drinks should I be drinking each day? I drink too little and have always been(maybe 1,5 litres). Should I rather drink more or less?
    And I guess mineral water is a bad option, because it has all the nutrients?
    Would be low carb veg considered a snack? Or a meal? If I ate a salad only containing low carb veg, is that a meal or not?
    And with exercise. I really want to try it and am already starting it (super slowly). I'm planning to walk (pushing a buggy) for one hour 5 x a week. But I also have to walk around 4 times each day smaller walks around 30 minutes. Since that's only 30 minutes, do I have to worry that this will sway blue?
    And I'm still carrying my youngest a lot. (Sometimes really a lot) Does that sway blue?
    Thanks in advance for every answer.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Count cals only in alcohol.

Best to have with a meal but this is a "cheat" a lot of us did myself included, we had it between meals or when cooking dinner

I basically count any food as a meal. If it's unsweetened/artificially sweetened beverage or gum, between meals. Everything else counts even if it's like celery sticks or whatever

Drink to your level of thirst. No more and no less than you normally would

Mineral water is usually fine, I drank tons of seltzer. Some people might avoid club soda as it's supposedly "alkaline" but I don't think that matters a bit.

Even low carb veg needs to be with a meal.

As long as you've gotten in at least 4x a week with the 60 minutes, you can add in some 30 minute exercise times on top of that.

No, carying your baby is not the type of thing we worry about for swaying. PLEASE do not start worrying about small details like that. That is the kind of control freakishness that might sway blue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for the quick answer.
    I would have a few more questions, hope that's ok.
    In the morning, I drink one coffee with creamer. It has around 50 cals, should I count that as my first meal? I'm drinking another one with a real meal.
    How far in advance should I start fiber? Also 12 weeks? And I've read somewhere DH could also take fiber if he's willing. How far in advance could he or better, how close to our attempt would it make a difference?
    Thank you so much.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does the creamer have sugar in it?

It is probably fine but if you can find one that doesn't have sugar that's probably better.

6-12 weeks on the fiber. Longer may be better, but at the same time it can make you more depleted than you would be otherwise.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It really does have sugar in it. I wouldn't have thought. Well I bought almond milk a few days ago and I'll try my coffee with that. Hope that will be better? I guess I just want to know how long I can count I'm fasting over night.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry, I must be annoying but here I go again: so I can't seem to find a creamer without sugar. And I tried drinking my coffee with almond milk, but I don't like it at all. So, I tried it with artificial sugar (erythrit). I guess I will drink my coffee with that. So it says it has no calories. If I only drink my coffee in the morning with that, is it ok, that I don't count that as a meal? Thanks in advance.
    (And yes, I hope I can stop being control freaky now.)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes if you have your coffee with artificial sweetener and milk or almond milk it's fine, as long as you aren't having a large amount of milk/almond milk.

That does not count as a meal. We are all doing that and getting good results.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12