Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Celebrate IVF or Natural Sway

I’m a mother of a boy (2014) and two girls (2016 - 2018). I want to have a brother for my son.
    I have only one chance to try. Should I go with a natural sway or an IVF.
    I never tried to sway before.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It all depends on what is more important to you! You can do IVF, spend lots of money, and end up not getting pregnant. IVF is a guarantee of gender, but not of conception. Or, with swaying, you can try, it's free (or very low cost, anyway) and then end up with an opposite. It all depends on how much you need a guarantee - would your world fall apart without that second boy?

May I ask your age?? Sometimes if you're over 35, particularly over 37, IVF is going to be quite low chances of conception so you might end up tossing money away over nothing.

Also, there are a lot of practical considerations in doing IVF. You have to be on medication, may have to travel, and it's a very invasive and anxiety-inducing process. You might need a sitter for your kids and that sort of thing. So this has deterred a lot of people from pursuing IVF even when they could afford it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well my world will fall apart if I got that extra girl being an extra girl myself, I don’t want this to happen to my daughter, I think I will treat her differently and I’m afraid I will not love her, also it is unfair for my son, an extra girl will deepen his loneliness, and it is not an option for me to try again, my husband will not accept.
    Although IVF is really expensive but it’s way cheaper than raising a child, not to mention that raising a child is not only about the amount of money you spend.
    I’m 34 years old.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. So it sounds like you have some very serious reasons to proceed with IVF. I would not sway given your present mindset. Absolutely go IVF. You can do the pretesting first, and if you get good results you should have a good shot at a boy.

Just to clarify, of course raising a child is not only about the amount of money you spend, but some of us literally do not have the money to spare. Many of us are in situations where IVF is not an option financially at all (whereas raising a child is small expenditures over time, IVF the money must be spent all at once, up front.) Many more are in a situation in which pursuing IVF would cause long term financial hardship, and it is absolutely something that many of us must take very seriously and consider thoroughly for our family's overall well being.

Good luck with your journey and sending you tons of blue dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ