Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thought we were done ....but here for BLUE!

I've been reading over the website for a few days and figured I would jump on to introduce myself and maybe get some feedback to get this ball rolling!
    I have two daughters, ages 10 and 8. My sweet 8 year old was a failed IG sway. We decided we were content with two and moved on with our lives passed baby mode. I switched careers and have been focusing on that. Well... After lots of talking my husband and I decided to try for another! We both would be absolutely fine having another daughter...but I figured what the heck...might as well try one more time!
    I am now 32 and much wiser, and so much of the things I'm reading on this website point to why I had two little girls! Even with a pH oriented sway! So. Figured everything about the boy sway would at least make me even healthier for pregnancy in general...so I'm ready to give it all I've got!
    I plan on purchasing a personal plan, although I have already started increasing my calories and leaning into the HE diet. We were hoping to try around December or January....does this give me enough time to get the diet, weights, and vitamins to work in my favor? I'm currently 108 pounds, around 5'5" and transitioning over from a dairy free lean meat type of diet into full fat dairy (we buy the cream top from a local dairy farm) and red meats. I have done weights off and on for a year+ though (never do cardio, hate it). Purchased women's one a day, folic acid, and a probiotic that also contains fish oil.
    Any and all helpful advice is welcome and I look forward to meeting some fun people to go through this journey with as I did back in the day on IG!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to say hi and wish you ultimate blue success! I too am a blue swayer and mommy of two little girls. Attempting next month (I think, if all goes well). Would you mind sharing in short what your IG sway was?

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! Thank you and I hope you have success as well!! How long have you been swaying?
    My IG sway was 9+ years ago...so I'm sure I've forgotten details but it was the pH centered diet...did lots of meat, potassium, sodium, etc. No dairy. I did the baking soda finger, egg whites (yep, did that, not proud &#129315 one attempt at ovulation. I have always been thin but wasn't at my thinnest then, probably 115 if I had to guess. I know I didn't gain on the diet. I didn't do weights then. Andddddd ended up with my super pretty and smart youngest daughter!!!
    When I got pregnant with my oldest daughter I was 21, drinking a lot and not giving a crap about my diet (still thin though!) Never ate breakfast,etc.

So I'm banking on this HE diet doing the trick!

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck I hope you get your blue bundle!! 💙

7. Thanks gloworm587 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi gloworm! Yes between now and Dec/Jan is plenty of time!! I think you're doing great so far! Sending you tons of blue dust!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks gloworm587 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glowworm, well I guess I started swaying about a year and a half ago. My husband was a smoker and taking some medications which took him some time to get off. For me, I don’t really feel like I’m swaying that much because this diet is super close to my regular diet. I’ve added salt, vitamins, and certain recommendations but most importantly we quit smoking and began to work on more frequent BDs. I’m the last few months we have really tightened things up.

To be honest I thought I was going to sway a year ago, but the time wasn’t right. Not that the time right now is perfect, but now it truly is now or never for us. I’m
    A mare two weeks away and I still can’t commit 100%. I’m so nervous, having dreams that my sway failed often, and I just feel like I can back out last minute.

Anyway, much more than you’ve asked for, so I’ll stop.

11. Thanks gloworm587, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Katie_Z, How old are your daughters?
    I totally understand your fears...I think that is what kept us from trying for a third one for so long. Now I'm just really hopeful for a super healthy and easy pregnancy with fingers crossed for a boy!
    And please don't feel like you have over shared...I'm all about talking so you can tell me all about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Katie.Z View Post
    Glowworm, well I guess I started swaying about a year and a half ago. My husband was a smoker and taking some medications which took him some time to get off. For me, I don’t really feel like I’m swaying that much because this diet is super close to my regular diet. I’ve added salt, vitamins, and certain recommendations but most importantly we quit smoking and began to work on more frequent BDs. I’m the last few months we have really tightened things up.

To be honest I thought I was going to sway a year ago, but the time wasn’t right. Not that the time right now is perfect, but now it truly is now or never for us. I’m
    A mare two weeks away and I still can’t commit 100%. I’m so nervous, having dreams that my sway failed often, and I just feel like I can back out last minute.

Anyway, much more than you’ve asked for, so I’ll stop.

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck and blue dust to you both Katie and Gloworm
    now 6blue5pink

15. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Katie.Z thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glowworm, my girls are 6.5 and 2.5. Both conceived in April, with January birthdays 4 days apart. April for us is a forbidden month now. Every woman in my family has a January birthday. It’s insane.

17. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck to you both Katie and Glowworm. Wishing you lots of blue dust

I am hoping to add some more blue to my family too.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

19. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast