Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just Saying Hey

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hakrueg - I see you liked this post, how are you doing? I recall our very early conversation in this thread.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NO not at all, I'll go ahead and answer here, but to start a thread, you need to open up a forum itself (so you'd go to the main page and click on "TTC a Boy Forum" - here's the link just to make it easier https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...onceive-a-boy/) and) and then you'll see the "start new thread" option. That's the part everyone misses, you actually have to click open a forum to see the new thread button.

500 mg a day or 1000 every other. I prefer 500 every day so I would just take ONE of the tablets (I'm assuming you have been taking two per day, yes?) The reason I have you take less is twofold - firstly because high dose fish oil may lower cholesterol and cholesterol very likely helps your blue sway (it's the building block of sex hormones) and secondly because those higher doses of fish oil have caused massive amounts of side effects - bleeding, bruising, horribly heavy periods, and very likely may contribute to chemical pregnancy because when a baby implants, having your blood be too thin is likely just as bad as having it be too sticky. Fish oil also may cause or contribute to subchorionic hemorrhage (bleeding around the placenta) that can cause a pregnancy to end later on. We have best results with 500 mg or less.

While I don't know of any studies to this effect, anecdotally we have seen more cops, soldiers, and firefighters swaying blue and having all/mostly daughters. We don't know that it is true, just that it seems true around here, and a whole lot of people from those circles report to us that their coworkers or their husband's coworkers have mostly or all girls. But the good news is, that isn't set in stone, and we just focus on the things we can control rather than the things we can't. Diet, exercise, number of attempts, all those things can have a beneficial effect on your chances of a boy!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I'll use the forum link to create new posts in the future.

I've only been taking one tablet a day, and on the bottle label it says each tablet is comprised of 1000mg Fish Oil, providing 500mg of Omega 3. I couldn't find 500mg Fish Oil anywhere. I'm guessing I should switch to one tablet every other day then?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi GoofyGurl! My husband is in law enforcement and we’re swaying blue too. We have 2 girls. Just wanted to say hi and good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw, thanks! I had planned on swaying sooner but we decides to delay a bit so I'm just getting caught up on everything now. Hoping to start trying in the new year. how is your sway coming along?

The law enforcement thing is pretty interesting. DH is a cop and I do see a good amount of daughters born to cops in his work and social circles. Will be interesting to see how this plays out for us.

Sending you loads of blue dust!

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush, LovePrayBlue thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGurl View Post
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I'll use the forum link to create new posts in the future.

I've only been taking one tablet a day, and on the bottle label it says each tablet is comprised of 1000mg Fish Oil, providing 500mg of Omega 3. I couldn't find 500mg Fish Oil anywhere. I'm guessing I should switch to one tablet every other day then?
    Oh ok gotcha - sorry I misunderstood. Yes I'd take one every other day.

Plain pregnancy DHA often comes in lower doses of 250-500 and serves the same purpose.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again, Atomic!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123