Thread: New to blue

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to blue

Hi everyone. I’ve just come across this site by chance.
    My DH and I have 2 amazing girls aged 6 and 4. For the last few years we have ummed and ahhed whether to have a third as we both would like a DS. We’ve finally decided we will try and have accepted whatever the outcome.

We were planning ttc this month. Reading the info on here it’s amazing how my diet was so pink and I never realised it was a contributing factor. Also DTD once both time’s which fits in with pink.

By chance I have been taking a multi vitamin for the last few months and a probiotic drink daily.
    How long does the blue diet need to be effective. Will 2-3 weeks be enough or should I delay now?

Also which factors are more important in term of the sway ? That is what has the biggest effect? Diet, timing, exercise?

Sorry for all the questions. I’m trying to decide whether to continue as planned or delay now.

I’m 39 now and DH 41 so we don’t really have time on our side either.

TIA. X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We see good results with 6 weeks on the blue sway diet. Great that you started the multivitamin though! I prefer probiotic pills rather than drinks as a lot of the good microbes are killed off in the stomach acid. Taking the probiotic pills means that they will stay alive and live in your intestines.

Diet, exercise, and having more than one attempt (plus doing away with the bad stuff like smoking especially for hubby, that kind of thing) are what really matter.

That having been said at 39 you're right that time is not on our side, so I would follow your gut instinct on that - if you'll live 1000 lifetimes of regret if you try and end up getting a girl, wait, but keep in mind that for all we know this is a great month for you and next month may even be worse! We just don't know! So follow your heart and do what feels right to you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks 2PM thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou atomic.

I think if 6 weeks is enough for good results then I will postpone and try to sway blue. That way I’m giving myself a better chance.
    Is that time enough for the exercise to kick in too?

I’m interested in The personalised plans you offer. Do they give a diet plan and advice on exercise etc that il need?

Also I’m not sure if it’s relevant but I suffered with severe hyperemesis through all of both my previous pregnancies. I’m not sure if that makes me more prone to pink?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! 6 weeks is enough to see real changes from exercise.

I don't do diet plans per se, but I give personalized tips on diet and then I help you in an ongoing fashion in the coaching forum that comes with the plan to get all your diet and exercise concerns squared away. It's actually way better because diet plans made by other people are invariably hard to follow, super expensive and you end up having to eat things you don't even like or know how to prepare. I prefer to help you guys tweak the meals you already like and know how to cook so we end up with a diet that is sustainable for you and your whole family.

While hyperemesis is slightly (about 1-3% depending on the study) more likely to occur in girl pregnancies, there is still nearly 50% boy pregnancies with hyperemesis, and having had it in the past does NOT make you more likely to have a baby of a certain gender in the future. Nearly everyone I know with severe HG was a boy mom.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks 2PM thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok Thankyou.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post