Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello :)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello :)

I lost my last lengthy message so will keep this short!

Hoping to sway for a girl in the Spring after next, thereÂ’s a chance could try earlier. Have a few questions!

IÂ’m dairy and soya free now and eat a lot of coconut based products, should I cut back on these?

Would waiting the extra year sway more as IÂ’d be 36 rather than 35. Hubby would be 35 or 34. On the other hand the earlier we try IÂ’ll be more likely to still be breastfeeding, my cycle hasnÂ’t returned yet and youngest boy is almost 16th months. We have two gorgeous boys.

I struggle to keep weight on but really want to do exercise and 12 weeks on the diet! Should I just eat extra carbs?

Ages ago on a scan it showed that my ovaries were polycystic but I had a hormone test and all was fine, no other symptoms. We seem to get pregnant very easily as it was first month for each child, second time it was one attempt after a 2 week unintentional abstain and it was my first cycle after getting it back. Do I need to do the alternative LE diet or the normal one?

IÂ’m very OCD and have had it diagnosed along with anxiety. I donÂ’t think I should chart my cycle as IÂ’ll get too obsessive! Should I do the every 4 days or should I do one attempt with a cut off (would prefer to do this but would have to base the attempt on cervical mucus etc).

IÂ’d love to hear if other obsessional types have gone on to have girls! Thanks so much! X

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there! I too was diagnosed with OCD at one point, attempted medication but never stuck with it. Definitely still OCD though and swayed pink successfully!! I am currently swaying pink again! Good luck!

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty View Post
    Hi there! I too was diagnosed with OCD at one point, attempted medication but never stuck with it. Definitely still OCD though and swayed pink successfully!! I am currently swaying pink again! Good luck!
    That’s good to hear! I feel like I’m such a typical boy Mum that I’ll be so surprised if I actually manage to have a girl lol I think I will end up with three boys but it’s worth a try! Hubby is not keen on more than three children so this is my last chance to try. Eek no pressure!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I felt the same way! I definitely thought of myself as a boy mom but always wanted a daughter. I still can’t believe she’s real (10 months old)! For my last sway we had one attempt at ovulation and both were vegetarian. I am still vegetarian (lapsed while pregnant) and hubby is slowing starting to go vegetarian as well (I’m trying not to be too pushy since it’s less important for him and I don’t want to be too demanding about it). I was on low dose femara last time and probably won’t be able to do that this time as I’m breastfeeding but I understand breastfeeding to be a good away tactic.

Atomic is amazing and has totally helped me on my journey for my daughter!
    Last edited by Pretty; November 20th, 2019 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Grammar

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are also now veggie and hubby is too (was eating meat and a lot of dairy with both my boys). My last boy was one attempt too but I was quite obsessive about charting and also my diet was very different to what it is now! I’m hoping it might help. Did you do anything else for your sway last time? I don’t think they would give me medication either due to breastfeeding plus my periods were quite regular once back.

The thing I am going to struggle with is the skipping breakfast and exercising too ha ha I find eating little and often helps as I have ibs so I might have to do 4 meals! Hubby is really sceptical. He wasn’t sure about three kids but just coming around to the idea!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    (I say veggie but I’m still eating fish or seafood a couple times a week so will be cutting that out)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I definitely didn’t exercise and I found that skipping breakfast got much easier over time. I too have IBS, recently prescribed linzess but also, not taking it lol. Yep, that’s a trend with me (plus I’m stubborn) but I think that taking fiber frequently helps that (and I use it for swaying). I drank alcohol frequently last time (generally at night, a shot of vodka mixed with diet sprite) and will try to incorporate that again once we get a better sleep schedule and I know when my last feed of the night will be. I still don’t have a period yet so I haven’t been great about the diet yet or making DH go strict vegetarian but that’s great that you and your husband have done that, mine struggled with that more than anything. I did chart but if you don’t feel the need, I wouldn’t either! I was being monitored for the femara so I had to kinda keep track for my doctor. I am going to try to get clomid when my period starts but that’s certainly not a guarantee.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe tmi but I did j&d after our attempt and immediately got into the shower. I also had been using ph neutral tampons but that was really just a “why not” sorta thing and I totally don’t credit them with giving me a girl IYKWIM

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

15. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I admit my last sway wasnÂ’t perfect but I was working in a super competitive, stressful and male dominated environment and I was super skinny... and IÂ’m not either of those things anymore so IÂ’m really worried about my future sway...

Sorry to keep posting, I keep remembering things and donÂ’t know what may resonate with you.

17. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast