Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Atomic!

Just catching up on the convo. Thank you for all of your updates and he’ll thus far. I was hoping you would clarify somethings.

I have started eating protein bars, they are mixture of pea protein, brown rice protein and pumpkin protein. Is that ok? Will try to avoid soy protein.

Will avoid all the herbal teas and supplements except for a Cup of green tea in the morning and afternoon. I should take Prenatal, additional folic acid, probiotics, anything else?? We will do the potassium blitz 2-4weeks before attempt. As of now we are looking at end of February/first few days of March.

Lastly, we are still trying to figure out the exact ovulation day with the help of OVulation kits. How important is FR and DTD every 2-4 days if we are not sure about the ovulation day. Can we use condoms as protection or does that defeat the purpose.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not a caffeine fanatic. If it helps the sway then I can cut out green tea as well. Also, will start Alge oil as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My pleasure!!

While I generally prefer "real food" those are ok 2-3 times a week. I would not eat them several times a day in case the pea protein has any potentially negative effects (peas were being investigated as a potential source of birth control medication)

I would have you add in 500 mg l-arginine and 1000 mg carnitine just on its own (not in those combinations you were taking them before, but on their own) daily starting right away and continuing on till your wife is pregnant, at which point you can gradually wean off of them.

Having the regular release every 2-4 days ensures that there will be a good size batch of healthy sperm when it's time to have your attempts. You absolutely can do this using a non-spermicide condom or with pull out. You don't need to know when the ovulation day is to do the regular release. Start that as far in advance of your attempt as is feasible. It's ok if you miss one here and there or if you have two in a row sometimes. We are just trying to be sure the "pipes are cleaned" regularly - it doesn't have to be a very strict schedule.

Re green tea, 1x a day is fine on that. No worries about that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic!

Did you get a chance at looking at the supps I posted below?

Want to jump on those ASAP - just waiting to check out.

And I owe our community a write-up in the Sway Girl stories forum. It's crazy but I was taking (and still do, but will stop) Solgar VM-2000 which has a TON of herbs/whole food blend complex added, and my DW took Whole Foods prenatal which GUESS what - also has a ton of whole food/herbs added to it...that could very well have helped sway us pink without even realizing it.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh sorry it was the last post on the previous page and I spotted the second post and didn't realize I'd missed one!

The arginine, probiotic, coq10, folate, and carnitine are fine.

Omega 3 is fine, let's have you guys take it every other day (especially for your wife.)

Yes I wish I could find an option for you guys that was widely available and affordable without the gelatin.

Urgh, unfortunately those vitamins have inositol which has swayed pink for us. (sorry!) They'll be ok in a pinch but I'd rather see you guys find an option without the inositol.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwayBoy View Post
    Thanks Atomic!

Did you get a chance at looking at the supps I posted below?

Want to jump on those ASAP - just waiting to check out.

And I owe our community a write-up in the Sway Girl stories forum. It's crazy but I was taking (and still do, but will stop) Solgar VM-2000 which has a TON of herbs/whole food blend complex added, and my DW took Whole Foods prenatal which GUESS what - also has a ton of whole food/herbs added to it...that could very well have helped sway us pink without even realizing it.
    Thank you in advance for sharing your story!

Yes I can't get over the amount of herbs in some of the vitamins on the market and while the good thing is it's ~likely~ that it's pretty small amounts overall, we really have no idea as to interactions and safety of all these things in combination, even aside from swaying. It's just best to take herbs only as needed and even then, sparingly!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad that I never bought those multivites. Goes to show the community that they should really ask you lots of ?s given your experience.

If we were naive we would have bought that and moved on...glad you stopped us.

This one looks legit but maybe some ingredients sway girl.

Inessa BIOACTIVE Advanced Multivitamin | Potent, Proven Most Absorbable Form & Optimal Dose CoQ10 100mg, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, B Spectrum, K2 100mcg, VIT A, 5-MTHF 400mcg Folic Acid, Zinc 20 mcg Lutein https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H08EUT6..._sm-cEbCCCA39G

Last question for now - is there a forum where you list (similar to the abbreviations one) ingredients/herbs/supps that sway one way or another?

We use a ton of healthy spices in our cooking but want to make sure we aren't unknowingly swaying opposite.

Thanks Atomic and Happy New Year!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately see how the amounts are in the thousands of milligrams?? That puts us back where we were before with you taking overdoses of nutrients (which will make you feel very irritable and sick, and may affect your sway negatively) I'd rather see you

Another option would be to find individual supplements and then take those (although they are often too high a dose themselves) OR to find a vitamin fortified cereal product and have that daily.

Spices in cooking amounts are all fine. You don't generally consume enough in a week to have any medicinal effect. Healthy intake of spices (such as in Indian cooking) is considered blue friendly.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and just so you know, the questionnaire has been activated for you - I'll get your plan done ASAP once I get that

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think this essay will be helpful fr you in terms of knowing what supplements to take and spices to eat: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ents-blue.html

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast