Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2 Boys & Hoping to sway pink this summer!

Hi! Not sure how active the forums are, but wanted to say hi and introduce myself anyway. My name's Alyssa, DH & I are both 30 (soon to be 31 this spring), and we have two amazing boys: Jullian, who just turned 7 the week before Christmas, and Kylo, who is 3 and a half. We would absolutely love to add a little girl! We have always wanted a bigger family anyway (DH is the oldest of 4), and so far the only the only thing holding us back has been $$! Having half of my maternity leave unpaid for our second took us YEARS to recover from. BUT! We live in Massachusetts, and starting January 2021, we get paid maternity/family leave! SO wonderful and exciting. So we got to talking and decided that a Spring 2021 baby would be perfect! I'm going to get my IUD out after my birthday in April, start tracking my ovulation again, and start the LE diet May 1st. We plan to start TTC in August, so that puts me at 13 weeks on the LE diet as of August 1st.

I actually have been a lurker since October, when I first started researching gender swaying. The first thing I came across was the FGD, but then I stumbled upon a thread thing on IG I think it was, about the Trivers Willard Hypothesis, and that lead me to here. I am very pro science and work in the medical field (medical coding) and reading about this stuff is fascinating! I've been reading up on everything I can on the forums about swaying for a girl and the LE diet. I just got my dream membership today and going to read up on everything else! I want to have all the knowledge and get everything ready to go before I start the diet on May 1st.

Things I've read already: LE Diet Nutshell version, LE Diet FAQ, Guide to Cheating, Fasting/Fiber/Folate, Vices of Swaying, and am currently working on Maternal Dominance/Privileged Daughter Hypotheses essay. Any other important threads I should check out? Please send them my way! Much appreciated.

I don't really remember my diet with my oldest; I was 23 and basically ate whatever I wanted, but still stayed thin as hell! Ahh, the good old times, lol. I've *always* been a big snacker, eater, just a foodie in general. With my second, I had been at my new job for a little over a year when he was conceived -- and I had put on 15lbs in that one year! Unfortunately my job is a 40hr a week desk/computer job, and when I started it I *literally* started to eat continuously. I laughed out loud when I read in one of the threads on here, describing the boy moms as Hobbit eaters or something, that was completely me! First breakfast, second breakfast, I don't do LOTR so I don't remember the rest LOL but it was me to a T. DH used to make fun of me actually, saying that I had an appetizer, entree, and dessert for dinner every night! SO, the LE diet will be a HUGE change for me. I'm also going to up the exercise a ton -- I did virtually zero exercise when both boys were conceived. I actually go to Zumba twice a week now; I'm going to keep that up and add in either speedwalking for 60mins or an hour of playing the Ring Fit Adventure Switch game, if the weather is crappy and I can't go walking.

How does all of that sound so far? Like I said I'm going to read everything I can, but I'll add in the questions I have so far, in case anyone can help.

RE: Coffee!
    This is the only thing I've seen as a pink swaying thing, that I've done with my boys. I've always been a huge coffee drinker. With my first son I only worked 24hrs a week, so I only had a medium iced coffee 3x a week when I went to work. When I started my job I'm at now though, I switched to a large iced coffee (32oz) EVERY DAY, lol. I was drinking a lg iced coffee DAILY, for a YEAR, before he was conceived. And I've continued that trend, so that won't be hard to keep coffee around for my girl sway. The only real difference I can see, that would maybe have swayed blue, is what I put in it? I always got a large iced coffee from Dunkin', with skim milk and three splenda, BUT I also always got four pumps of a flavor swirl in it, which is looooaded with sugar. The main ingredient is sweetened condensed milk, lol! I'm completely eliminating that to sway pink, though. I got a cold brew coffee maker for Christmas, and I've been making my own at home. I found no sugar added flavored coffee grounds to use in my cold brew maker, and they are amazing! Just add a 1/4 cup of skim milk, three splenda, and 28-32oz of my no sugar added flavored cold brew coffee. So, the questions:

1) I usually make my coffee first thing in the morning, and then drink it throughout the day -- in place of or with breakfast, with lunch, and finish it up before dinner. Is this okay to do, drink it through the day like that? Or would I have to drink only a cup with/in place of breakfast, and a cup with lunch? I know there is no snacking allowed on the LE diet. Is drinking my coffee continuously through the day considered snacking, and therefore a no-no? OR, since I'm only using splenda and skim and the flavored grounds are no sugar added, is this safe/not considered snacking? I would greatly prefer to drink the same large one throughout the day, but I also don't want to ruin my sway by "snacking" on my damn coffee, lol. Help!
    2) Is this really going to sway pink for me, since I drank coffee daily anyway when my second boy was conceived? I think it will, since like I mentioned I'm completely cutting out the sugar loaded flavoring. But I'm still a little nervous about it, and would love some reassurance, lol!

RE: Folic acid!
    I've read the thread on folic acid already, I know the recommendation is 1200-1600. I guess my only question is, does it matter 1200 vs 1600? The prenatals I take have 800 in them. I know not to take prenatals until I get a bfp. Should I just add a 400 on top of it once I get a bfp, or should I do an 800? How about while on the diet, is only 1200 okay, or should I stick to 1600? I'm a big couponer and want to buy up my stock of folic acid soon -- I'm really just trying to figure out if I should be buying more 800s or 400s. Thanks

RE: Exercise!
    So I mentioned above that I go to Zumba twice a week. It's actually a great cardio workout! HOWEVER, my instructor switched to Zumba Toning classes every Monday night. Zumba Toning is definitely not "weight lifting" BUT, we use toning sticks (1lb weights) in the dances, and it's supposed to "tone" our arms. Again, toning is not weight lifting by any means, and we are still dancing and getting a cardio workout (I leave just as sweaty and tired from a toning class as a regular class!). But I'm a little nervous about it maybe swaying blue? I know building muscle mass is a blue sway and for a pink sway we should focus on cardio. My arms always kill me the next day after a toning class. I'm thinking I should drop the toning class, and replace it with walking or RingFit, and just go to the one regular Zumba class, once I start my sway and TTC. Any thoughts on this?

RE: Timing!
    This is the one thing I haven't gotten to read much about on the forums here yet. I briefly saw something about only ONE attempt for swaying pink? Can anyone point me in the direction of more info on that? I know timing itself has been proven NOT to sway (Shettles, etc) so I guess I'm a little confused on how only one attempt does. I use the Fertility Awareness Method to track my ovulation, with temping, and I know exactly the day I ovulated with both boys. And we BD every night for like 5 days up to and including O day, for both boys. I want to start reading up on this so I can see what I should do differently!

WHEW! Okay, that was a lot! I apologize for the book! I didn't mean to get so carried away... just wanted to get it all out, I guess. Thank you for reading if you've gotten this far! Looking forward to meeting some awesome people, and hopefully making some friends through this journey!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

2. Likes tillytys liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

Sounds great so far - diet and exercise are the two most important things!

When it comes to things like coffee, please don't look at it and now think "well what about this might have been swaying blue" because sometimes you get boys not because of what you did but in spite of that. I seriously doubt the flavor in your coffee had any effect, and I'd just be sure you continue your coffee at the same or even greater intake. That having been said when it comes to sugar between meals, it can keep your blood sugar up longer so if you have sugar have it with a meal.

1) it's fine to drink unsweetened or artificially sweetened coffee throughout the day.

2)yes, it will still sway pink. Coffee itself had nothing to do with why you got boys.

3)1200-1600 both fine. The reason for the variance is simply the doses people are able to find. Some have 400, some have 500, some have 800. Anywhere in between 1200-1600 is fine. Yes, if you're taking prenatal with 800 then add 400 to that.

4)As long as you've lost at least a little weight on a lower protein diet a little toning doesn't hurt anything. It's gaining muscle (which is hard to do, esp. on a lower protein diet while losing weight, probably even impossible for women). I would just have you keep doing what you're doing.

5)I need an essay on this, but the truth is we don't know WHY one attempt sways. No one ever guessed that it did, but just from sheer random chance, number of attempts was something we were tracking in the early days of the site. In those days, I assumed that since timing didn't sway, it was other things people were doing like abstain/fr, douching/jelly, antihistaine, etc that swayed, and when people didn't get pregnant doing all that stuff, I had them add attempts to up odds of conception. It was the lowest results we ever had - 58%. At the same time we noticed in our results that most of the extraneous stuff - abstain/fr, douching/jelly, herbs, antihistamine - were doing NOTHING at all, and for some reason only the people who had had one attempt were having success. It was a very clear demarcation with one attempt- 75% one attempt, 60% 2 attempts, and then 3 attempts fell all the way down to the low 40% range - and this was with otherwise good sways!!! I immediately changed course and our results went up immediately and have stayed up ever since. The only conclusion that can be drawn from that is that one attempt sways hugely for reasons we don't know (I have my theories if you'd like to hear them) and so that's what I recommend.

So that is one thing we can definitely change - we can focus in addition to diet and exercise on having one attempt at a point of your cycle you have a good chance of conception with one attempt.

Let me know how I can help with your other questions!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your response! Super helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    ...when it comes to sugar between meals, it can keep your blood sugar up longer so if you have sugar have it with a meal.
    Regarding the coffee, this is what I was thinking more. Since I used to drink it loaded with sugar, continuously throughout the day, even when I wasn't eating or snacking I was drinking sugar loaded coffee -- so I'm sure it would have kept my blood sugar up even in between meals. At the very least I think it just added on to my continuous grazing, in swaying towards blue, lol!

Very glad to hear I can keep up with my artificially sweetened coffee through the day, though. This is the best part about swaying pink for me -- coffee is the highlight of my day at work sometimes, and I would be a sad person if I had to give it up! And I never thought of that -- looking at it as I got my boys "in spite of" drinking coffee daily. So thank you for that.

4)As long as you've lost at least a little weight on a lower protein diet a little toning doesn't hurt anything. It's gaining muscle (which is hard to do, esp. on a lower protein diet while losing weight, probably even impossible for women). I would just have you keep doing what you're doing.
    Very glad to hear this as well, thank you! I love Zumba, so when my instructor said she was switching to toning classes on Monday I was like agh! But I will happily keep up with both classes. I didn't even think of that either -- low protein, losing weight, making it hard to gain muscle in the first place! Duh, biology, lol.

...The only conclusion that can be drawn from that is that one attempt sways hugely for reasons we don't know (I have my theories if you'd like to hear them) and so that's what I recommend.

So that is one thing we can definitely change - we can focus in addition to diet and exercise on having one attempt at a point of your cycle you have a good chance of conception with one attempt.

Let me know how I can help with your other questions!
    That's so interesting!! I would love to hear your theories if you don't mind sharing, or point me in the right direction if they're already typed up somewhere. I just went back and checked my two bfp charts on FF -- with my youngest we BD three nights before AND the morning of O day, and my oldest was the three days leading up to O day and then TWICE on O day, haha. So both boys were basically the total opposite of one attempt! I guess I was in the "more is better" camp! The thought of only one attempt is a little bit scary, like I would miss out on actually getting pregnant, but I feel like that's silly. We're both young still and had zero issues, in fact got pregnant on the first cycle actively TTC with BOTH boys, so there's no reason to believe we should have any issue this time with just one attempt! And between FAM and OPKs I'm sure we can get the timing down to the day before or day of O to maximize chances. Those are some pretty crazy numbers though, wow!!

Which brings me to my last question that I forgot about! I remember reading somewhere that EWCM sways blue, and women were taking antihistamines to dry it up? Is this still accurate for pink sways? I saw you mentioned briefly antihistamines doing nothing above, so I'm thinking no? I hope that's the case! I have always had copious amounts of EWCM in my days leading up to O (sorry if that's TMI LOL), and funny enough, I've been on an antihistamine daily since I was a child pretty much. It does absolutely nothing in the way of drying up my CM clearly, lol. I have to take 180mg of Allegra (fexofenadine) daily, and I have tried every other antihistamine out there. Allegra is the only one that works for me. If I miss even ONE dose, my post nasal drip comes raging back, which then triggers my asthma, and gets me in a vicious cycle of using my inhaler every four hours and being miserable until I can get my post nasal drip to stop again. So I can't switch brands, and I don't think it would be a good idea to add another antihistamine on top of the one I take already. Is this going to be an issue, or is EWCM not something to worry about anymore while swaying pink?

Thank you again for all your help! Looking forward to reading up on everything else while I get ready to start my pink sway in May!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)Coffee - right, but I just needed to be sure you were differentiating between SUGAR all day and coffee itself.

2)Zumba - yep it's the whole package working together and so diet and exercise can be in sync!

3)There's enough sperm in one dude's average batch of ejaculate to impregnate every woman who's ever been on the site and ever will be, LOL. I know it's hard to believe but it's true. We just gotta time the one attempt at a point where it's good odds of conception, is all.

I have two theories on one attempt. First one (and I think less likely) is that something about the size/shape of X sperm vs. Y sperm have an advantage when fewer sperm reach the egg. More likely, I believe that something about having fewer sperm and/or one attempt, makes X sperm "wake up" and capacitate, meaning they're ready to fertilize the egg, while the Y sperm stay dormant. I don't know that these things are true, it may be a combinatio of these things plus other things as well (some evidence indicates eggs can actually "choose" healthy sperm and for all we know it may be choosing by gender too) but that's my working theory. The Y sperm just never capacitate (or not as many do) and the X are the only ones available.

4)The antihistamine did not work. We don't know why, but we tracked our results and the same number of people got girls with and without them (regardless of the effect on the CM). Plus, they cut odds of conception. I believe (and our results are showing) that we are seeing best results when we get rid of stuff that doesn't work and focus on getting pregnant in a timely fashion doing just what works.

Since you need your antihistamine, keep taking it! Of course! I would mention too that you may end up seeing drier CM on LE Diet, or you may not. EWCM has been all over the map in terms of results; while we do see somewhat of a trend this direction (that swaying pink seems to dry up CM) it has not been in any way a magic bullet, with people getting boys and girls with both little CM and lots of it. I suspect the changes in CM happen in ways the naked eye can't see. I got my 4th boy with no CM and my girl with some.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3)There's enough sperm in one dude's average batch of ejaculate to impregnate every woman who's ever been on the site and ever will be, LOL. I know it's hard to believe but it's true. We just gotta time the one attempt at a point where it's good odds of conception, is all.

I have two theories on one attempt. First one (and I think less likely) is that something about the size/shape of X sperm vs. Y sperm have an advantage when fewer sperm reach the egg. More likely, I believe that something about having fewer sperm and/or one attempt, makes X sperm "wake up" and capacitate, meaning they're ready to fertilize the egg, while the Y sperm stay dormant. I don't know that these things are true, it may be a combinatio of these things plus other things as well (some evidence indicates eggs can actually "choose" healthy sperm and for all we know it may be choosing by gender too) but that's my working theory. The Y sperm just never capacitate (or not as many do) and the X are the only ones available.

4)The antihistamine did not work. We don't know why, but we tracked our results and the same number of people got girls with and without them (regardless of the effect on the CM). Plus, they cut odds of conception. I believe (and our results are showing) that we are seeing best results when we get rid of stuff that doesn't work and focus on getting pregnant in a timely fashion doing just what works.

Since you need your antihistamine, keep taking it! Of course! I would mention too that you may end up seeing drier CM on LE Diet, or you may not. EWCM has been all over the map in terms of results; while we do see somewhat of a trend this direction (that swaying pink seems to dry up CM) it has not been in any way a magic bullet, with people getting boys and girls with both little CM and lots of it. I suspect the changes in CM happen in ways the naked eye can't see. I got my 4th boy with no CM and my girl with some.
    Thanks for sharing, interesting theories! Maybe it even works in tandem with the diet? It's so cool seeing how all of this stuff works together. Either way the numbers are there, I'm all for it!

And thanks for clearing that up about the antihistamines and CM! Once again, I didn't even think of that, that the LE diet might affect my CM anyway, duh! It will be a huge diet change for me, so of course it could affect things like CM. I guess I shall see. Just glad it's not something that sways in the wrong direction, anyway.

Once again, huge thanks for answering all my questions! I really appreciate it. I'm super excited to start my sway -- May is so close, yet seems so far! I'm going to use the rest of my time to keep researching and reading everything posted here, work on bringing out my inner Mary (I'm in the middle of reading about the Marthas vs Marys right now -- definitely a Martha over here, yikes! ) and do what I can to prepare for the LE diet, while still enjoying the heck out of my last few months of my "boy diet," LOL. I actually even picked up some Quorn spicy "chicken" patties on sale while grocery shopping last night, because I've seen other ladies mention using them in salads and such, in the LE Diet meal idea threads. Yay! Something so little, but still so exciting, haha.

So, back to reading about "Life After Martha" while enjoying my huge, real chicken and cheese sandwich, with avocado, and more guac and chips on the side, and possibly some chocolate after that...

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I think it does work in tandem with diet; either there's something in the CM that sends a signal to X/Y sperm OR something affects the egg itself that favors one vs. the other.

Remember, when it comes to foods, there are no magic foods. We have a trick called "halfsies" where if you're dying for a particular food go for it and then only eat half, or even 1/3 of what you normally would. You'll satisfy your craving and still be well in the limits of the day in most cases. What we DON"T want to do (and what happens far too often on any diet) is that people get so hung up on forbidden foods and "good" foods that they'll have a craving, and eat quorn and rice cakes and craisins and then realize "oh no I just ate 3000 cals of nothing" and then say screw it, I'll start over again tomorrow. Then they go nuts eating all the "forbidden" foods they can manage because they think they have a free day and will "be good" in the future to make up for it. It sets up a binge/purge cycle that is realy hard to snap out of. The solution for that is to let go of the "magic food" idea and focus on limits (keeping in mind cheating is allowed even in regards to limits). If you really want some chicken and avocado, HAVE IT! Don't eat other things trying to forget what you really want In moderation every food is allowed on LE Diet and it makes it wayyyy easier to stick to in the long run if you allow yourself to indulge in foods you like.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy

Remember, when it comes to foods, there are no magic foods. We have a trick called "halfsies" where if you're dying for a particular food go for it and then only eat half, or even 1/3 of what you normally would. You'll satisfy your craving and still be well in the limits of the day in most cases. What we DON"T want to do (and what happens far too often on any diet) is that people get so hung up on forbidden foods and "good" foods that they'll have a craving, and eat quorn and rice cakes and craisins and then realize "oh no I just ate 3000 cals of nothing" and then say screw it, I'll start over again tomorrow. Then they go nuts eating all the "forbidden" foods they can manage because they think they have a free day and will "be good" in the future to make up for it. It sets up a binge/purge cycle that is realy hard to snap out of. The solution for that is to let go of the "magic food" idea and focus on limits (keeping in mind cheating is allowed even in regards to limits). If you really want some chicken and avocado, HAVE IT! Don't eat other things trying to forget what you really want In moderation every food is allowed on LE Diet and it makes it wayyyy easier to stick to in the long run if you allow yourself to indulge in foods you like.
    Excellent advice as always, thank you!! I remember reading the "rice cakes and tahini and craisins" bit in the guide to cheating essay actually, lol! The good news is, I'm one of the weird people that actually like meat substitutes! Tofu, seitan, other brands similar to Quorn, etc. They're just so dang EXPENSIVE (plus I'm the only one in the house who likes them, *eyeroll*) that I hardly ever buy them. I've never had Quorn before but it was on sale and I had coupons haha so grabbed a few; I think it will be great sliced up in salads!

If I'm going to have an issue or gripe with the LE diet, it's going to be the AMOUNT of food, and not snacking. I'm always constantly grazing or snacking (especially now that I work from home and have access to the kitchen 24/7, ugh) and like to have my "appetizer, entree, and dessert" as my lovely DH likes to always point out. I've actually been thinking that I might do a "snack meal" approach on some days and just have a bunch of little snacks all at once as a "meal" (probably for lunch, while I'm working) to kind of increase the variety of foods and simulate the snacking/grazing thing that I always do.... just all at once instead, and sticking within the limits of the diet of course.

So that brings me to one last question for now, that actually my DH thought of! (Sorry for all the questions! ) About cheating -- I did read your guide to cheating essay already, know that it's totally okay and even encouraged, and suggestions for how to handle it, and most importantly NOT to be extra restrictive after to "try to make up for it." So my thing is, Food Truck Friday! It's this big local event held every Friday from April -- September, and it's a big thing in our family and friend group. I'm planning to start the diet May 1st and we'll start actively TTC my first cycle in August, SO Food Truck Friday falls right in the middle of all of that, of course! We don't go EVERY Friday; sometimes it gets rained out, sometimes there's no food trucks we want to eat at that week. But we do go pretty often. If you know the kind of food that's on food trucks, you know there's no way it'll fit into the LE Diet, LOL. Honestly, I already starve myself for most of the day when we go; I'll have my coffee and then a small breakfast/snack type meal around noon, then nothing else until we get to FTF about 530, so that I can eat more food there, haha.

Should I try to limit the times we go? Like say, no more than two Fridays a month? Go every other Friday maybe? OR, does it really not matter if I have one giant cheat meal one day a week, as long as I stick to the diet limits the rest of the week, and can go to FTF every week if we can/want to? I'm not worried about getting into a binge/purge cycle like you mentioned since I plan to try to vary my foods within the diet limits. But more worried about is it okay to have a huge cheat meal once a week like that?! Lol. FTF is such a big part of our summer, that I just want to figure out the best way to approach it. Not sure if there's such a thing as "too many cheat days" lol!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also like the meat replacers, I'd eat them all the time if not for the expense!!

If it comes down to it add a third meal (both 2 and 3 meals are equally allowed on LE Diet) or even a 4th if you need to. Still gonna be different than the "Hobbit" style of eating.

Fine to have a meal of lots of snacks rather than entree. Whatever will work for you.

One meal a week from a food truck is no big deal That is well within "cheating is encouraged" category. Do NOT starve yourself that day though. Please eat normal meals because starving and binging encourages a starve/binge cycle that is really hard to break out of.

It really doesn't matter if you have one cheat meal a week. That is totally in acceptable limits for me. While of course there is such a thing as too many cheats once a week is not too many cheats.

11. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^^ and there is a LOT to be said for maintaining normalcy as much as possible rather than having you skip it, then sitting at home thinking "well I"m so deprived, I'm CERTAIN to get a daughter now" because that's that control freaky mindset that sways wayyy more blue than eating from a food truck 1x a week.

13. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome! We don't always go to the food trucks every week anyway, but so exciting to hear it's okay to do so. And I promise I won't starve myself that day! I plan to skip breakfast anyway (not hard for me, I do it somewhat often already) so I will just have a normal lunch ahead of time before we go to the food trucks. That will help me not eat my way through the whole place LOL, and still be able to enjoy a meal from one of the trucks.

^^^^ and there is a LOT to be said for maintaining normalcy as much as possible rather than having you skip it, then sitting at home thinking "well I"m so deprived, I'm CERTAIN to get a daughter now" because that's that control freaky mindset that sways wayyy more blue than eating from a food truck 1x a week.
    Very true! Plus if I skipped, add onto that having to figure out a way to tell our friend group why I'm suddenly NOT eating at Food Truck Friday (they'd all be like GIRL WHAT'S UP), and then practicing my speech the whole way there (as I do with everything haha)... yeah, recipe for disaster. I will very happily just eat a meal there instead.

Thanks again for all your help and answering all my questions! That's all I've got until I start out with the LE Diet in May. Yay! For now I'll just focus on maintaining my current weight. My BMI is right around 21 so I really don't have a lot to lose once I start the diet and exercise. So I will thoroughly enjoy these last couple months of my Hobbit style of eating LOL, while reading up on all the rest info here.

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast