Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I’m New! Swaying Pink this Spring or Summer

Hi, here is an intro and a little background about myself and my family!

DH and I are both 35 and have three kids, girl (11), boy (6), and boy (10 months). The last boy was a complete surprise pregnancy and has added so much joy to our family. We decided we wanted one more baby, and to sway for another girl. I have some health issues that started after my second pregnancy, I was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and fibromyalgia, and it is the main reason we hadn’t tried for more kids after baby number 2. My 3rd pregnancy was actually not as hard as I thought it would be, and some of my autoimmune symptoms actually got better during the pregnancy (and some did not).

Due to my health issues, I do have a pretty strict diet as it is. I’m also carrying more weight than I was before any of my previous pregnancies, and I’m also still breastfeeding our 10 month old. I plan to start weaning around his first birthday in March because I need to get my period back. Cardio exercise is difficult with fibro and fatigue. I can do long walks if there aren’t hills. I’m 4’11 and around 110 pounds. I was 95 lbs when I conceived all of my other kids.

Do you think I can still sway pink with these health barriers? I’m interested in purchasing a personalized plan to help. Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!

Yes absolutely I have a very large number of swayers with thyroid issues and fibro, many of whom have Hashimotos. One of my largest subsets of my personalized plan swayers are people with Hashimotos (nearly all of whom are swaying pink!)

I always put health above all else and we would simply alter your diet to mesh with what you need to do for health!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is so good to hear! Do any of them have problems with exercising and how does little exercise affect the sway if you’re doing a lot of the other reliable tactics? Another question, do these diseases sway more pink even without tactics, or more blue? Or no sway? We got a boy last time, and I didn’t know if my disease had anything to do with it, but it could have been diet. I know we got pregnant with one attempt which is why it makes me nervous. How soon before we start trying to conceive should I purchase a plan? Thank you!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Problems with exercising in what way?

Exercise has been among our most reliable tactics. If you can't do it, you can't, but when there's Hashimoto's involved I generally recommend doing SOME exercise even if you can't get up to the full 60 6-7 amount. This is because the benefits to blood sugar seem to outweigh the potential risk of muscle building. Just be sure if you're doing mod. exercise you are sure to have lost at least a little weight on a lower protein diet and avoid weight gain on high protein diet.

We don't know for sure but we do see a lot of people with autoimmune stuff with boys (including me!) But you can still get a girl - I did!

One attempt is not a magic bullet for sure but on the whole it's been pink friendly. I can share the story of how we discovered that if it would put your mind at ease.

You can buy the plan whenever but most people will get it about 3 months before they plan to TTC.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exercise/exertion (running, lifting) tends to make me dizzy and nauseous. I’ve had my heart checked out multiple times and everything has come back normal. My doctors just chalk it up to the autoimmune stuff, the fatigue, etc. I’m still fairly active, I work 12 hour hospital shifts and have 3 kids to keep up with, but my main source of exercise is walking, which doesn’t seem to affect me the same.

I‘ve read a few of your posts on why one attempt works and it’s helping me undo the Shettles theories that I had attached to before finding this site. I would love to hear your theory about autoimmune making more boys if you have one. I find this all so fascinating!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Walking is fine exercise.

When we have people working 10-12 hour shifts we count that towards exercise. I do not make people who are nursing, teaching, etc on their feet for an entire day do exercise on top of that. It may not ever be as intense as some exercise but it lasts much longer and still counts as exercise.

I don't have a theory per se vs. just an overall, pretty clear observation (I have seen into the tens of thousands of people by now so these trends stick out like sore thumbs). My assumption is when we have autoimmune disease it's more that our bodes are sort of in overdrive, practically working TOO well in some ways so we're attacking ourselves. (this is like how sometimes when we catch viruses our Ai diseases kinda simmer down for a while for some of us) But I don't know that. It may be some other thing entirely. What I do know is that we have had massive numbers of people with AI disorders swaying pink, and people with Hashimotos is among my larger subsets of people buying personalized plans for pink.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a few decisions to make, and I wanted your take on some of this. Being that I’m 35 do you see in your data that if you know you want another child you should do it now? The reason I ask is that I’m finishing up a second degree and I was debating if I should put it off and sway now, or if I should finish it and then start swaying. After reading some essays of yours it seems as though working on big projects (which this is for me with juggling work/kids in addition to it) may actually sway blue. I don’t want to push off pregnancy too far that it makes it more difficult with age.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are seeing excellent results for conception even up to about 41-42 for people with proven fertility. I find the "rule of 35" to be completely overblown and is based on data from the 1600's (sadly I am not making this up.) Most of us on here had children over 35. Obviously don't postpone for no reason (particuarly if you'd like 2-3 more) but please, please do not let half-truths about declining fertility that are rooted largely in misogynistic assumptions (older women "shouldn't" be having children they "can't handle" when trust me, as a 50 year old woman you have TONS of life to live after 35!) that modern medicine has not gotten around to investigating yet, force your hand before you're ready.

Now that having been said PLEASE do not overthink the "doing projects" element. The reason I bring that up at all is because people treat swaying as a project, make these color coded charts, year long schedules down to the 15 minute increments, want to do everything possible that has ever been rumored to sway, etc. This keeps swaying in the front of their mind totally and they sit and obsess over it. That's the stuff I want to go away. And hey, maybe if you have some unneccessary project like entering the Pillsbury Bake Off or whatever, sure, skip that. But it was never my intent of having you guys upend your lives, change when you want to TTC, to avoid "projects." I want you to live your lives normally, do wht you need to do, avoid things that are not necessary, but still do things that are necessary!

Consider this - changing your life/schedule all around is STILL a kind of a project, really, isn't it? Do you see what I'm driving at here? Changing when it's best for you to TTC to hopefully up your chances of getting a daughter is STILL that kind of control freaky mindset I'm trying to get you guys to avoid.

My advice is always for you guys to TTC when it makes sense for your family to do so, and avoid unnecessary projects, especially swaying related projects. But I would not ever have you guys postpone for something like that.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This was very helpful, thank you

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post