Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, no worries, remember, it's not your job to get back to me, it's my job to get back to you!

being on the diet 12 weeks or more has been the most successful. No need to wait for your cycle to come back, we have tricks to deal with irregular cycles.

Are you staying within the limits?? 1800-2000 cals a day, 50-60 g protein and fat (because you are nursing). You can have chicken in those limits. You can have beans too in those limits. Some people refuse to count their totals and THOSE people might find it helpful to limit certain foods, but anything is ok within the limits. Other ideas are nuts, cheese, tofu, quorn, grain foods have some protein, and peas.

You don't have to eat bread if you don't want. You can have rice, pasta, or other grain foods like quinoa or kasha if you need carbs. Corn could also work.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay thank you!! So in a nutshell...
    Things to do

Folic acid 1200 a day
    No breakfast (Intermittent fasting)
    Fiber
    Jump and dump/ Hot Shower before-
    Low protein (50)
    low calories (1800)
    low fat (50)
    No added salt
    Coffee
    Alcohol
    one attempt In fertile window
    No snacks/ keep blood sugar low
    Diet Coke
    Chicken
    Empty carbs
    Low red meat

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And exercise at least 4 times a week

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking great! Don't get too hung up on "keeping blood sugar low" though because if you do the diet you have laid out there you WiLL have lowered your blood sugar - you don't need to do anything actively to lower your blood sugar beyond that.

RE salt - most of us have given that up and our results are higher than ever. Makes it way easier to stick to diet without that, too. I got my daughter eating salt after getting my 4th boy while limiting it.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome thank you!! I get nervous. And I know that’s not helpful. But one last chance ha.

I’m new to this OPK thing. When do you recommend starting to test? I usually go by my body. Typically (I think) I ovulate in the middle of my cycle. So obviously, I will be using OPK this time since who knows if that’s when I really did. So do you recommend starting on a particular cycle day? Testing daily? And then bd when it is positive. Or when it’s peak?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I know you say no tea. Is chamomile tea a no go? I occasionally drink that after work. I work 12 hours (3-4 days a week) and it’s usually too late for me for alcohol lol.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have you start the OPK before the earliest time you think you will O. This way you can see what it looks like to go from negative to positive and will understand in the future what it's going to look like. After a month or two you can narrow the window. The specific cycle day will depend on how long your cycle typically is, so if you have a 28 day cycle, you likely ovulate around CD 14, and would want to start OPK on CD 10 at the latest. you MAY even want to start them more like CD 8 so you can see them fully negative, then going to positive.

If you're using standard OPK then positive IS peak. Any time the test line is as dark or darker than the control, that is a positive/peak reading and you should BD at the first positive. Don't wait for the test to be "at its darkest" because that is something you will only recognize in retrospect. If you're using the Clearblue or similar tests that give "high" and "peak" readings separately, if you want timing you can have sex on the second "high" reading, and if you don't care about timing (it doesn't work) then have that one attempt at the first positive OPK.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay sounds good. Thank you.

I read late morning/afternoon Is best. I guess I’ll test once a day until maybe it gets darker?

Also about folic acid, I may be looking into this
    Too Much, but the natures made folic acid? Is that’s okay. I saw it has a little bit of
    Calcium in it though? Or would of be best to find a different one. Thanks.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After lunch is best but you can test 2x a day, after lunch and before dinner, if you'd like.

That calcium is just a very small amount used to formulate the pill. It doesn't sway.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay thank you. I figured I was reading too much into that.

So I got my first pp period back and I’m not on cycles 17 with still no positive opk tests. I have no signs (cm) either. I wonder if I should wait until I have another cycle or if I should continue testing. I don’t plan to start trying for a couple of months but I just wanted to see how my cycles were. I have been running and doing the diet so I wonder if that changes the cm at all. I know it can take a while for my body to regulate again but man! Lol.
    After my first, when my cycle came back I could tell like clock work. Hopefully it will come back soon. I’ve been trying to make sure I’m eating enough. (I’m 5’3.5” and have been fluctuating between 131 and 133lbs) so I could still lose some to.

I am also still nursing so I know that can have an affect but I thought it would come back to stay like last time lol.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast